Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
giphy.gif

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
He does have memorable action scenes, but he reminds me of Kylo Ren. Keep the mask on, it gives him swagger lol
Kylo Ren isn't a villain I can respect yet. For one he's a discount Darth Vader which is inherent in his very design, and second he was more of a brat than a killer.

Plus he's not a wise villain, which means he doesn't have any quotables.

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
I agree, Tom Hardy's Bane was the best villain in a superhero film we got this decade. Robert Redford in Winter Soldier came certainly close though.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Zemo actually won and he had no powers....hmmm. I can't get behind Bane though. He went out like a fukkin sucker and his voice was awful. The last act with the cops running down the street to fight Bane's men was just retarded and the last fight was just like the first except more punches and Bats had better cardio. Man don't get me started on how shytty that movie was. Magic ropes that cure C7 vertebrate breaks in a few weeks in a hidden prison...fukk a Bane.

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Voice was too goofy and he was ultimately revealed to be a goon for the movie's real villain. The movies STILL haven't done Bane justice, IMO.

He definitely had a lot of quotables though.