Its Been 20 Comicbook Movies Since Dark Knight Rises And No Villian Has Come Close To Bane.

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Bane had quotables but without his Steroid juice powers and his real accent he loses points.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
fakkit had to wear shoe lifts for the role :mjlol: :camby:

cinematographer had to spend all his time and effort only using angles that'd make that fakkit look tall :mjlol: :camby:

every shot in the movie is from the waist up you never see his feet:mjlol: :camby:

only exception is when hes literally standing on a humvee :mjlol: :camby:

It's called movie magic you dikk head...are you going to complain about stuntmen CGI and makeup too?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
If we are including tv, yeah, i gotta choose cottonmouth over bane...and killgrave was a fukking monster

If not...only kylo ren compares....he was really good even with his faults. Freezing the blaster shot mid air with the force is a top 5 jedi/sith achievement ever

Conz

Superstar
Daps
an utterly forgettable movie, and basically character for me... but I'm not sure I'd even get worked up to argue this. I think there have been some better overall villains (didn't he end up being a bytch pawn? i legit don't remember that long ass movie) but i don't care enough to fight for it.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The bomb is mobile.....

still lets get an honorable mention

a06125e8646cdcb9f34cf2f91094b73e956e3a025e39ede72639d98c7d497a7b.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Voice was too goofy and he was ultimately revealed to be a goon for the movie's real villain. The movies STILL haven't done Bane justice, IMO.

He definitely had a lot of quotables though.

Here yall go with Natalia was the real villian bullshyt again:mjlol:

Yall really think Bane was in the league of shadows but just some dumb goon:rudy:?

Alfred told you about the work he put in outchea,his resume is solid...and by the way he talked,and moves he made its obvious he was ingelligent in his own right....i dont remember him being smart in the cartoons at all,yet the movies havent done him justice..

Yall just choose to give Natalia all the credit for whatever dumb reason:camby:

Bane was goat,he didnt go out like a chump to catwoman until after he already lost to Batman already....past that point it didnt matter what happened to him,cuz batman already beat his ass...the fight really shouldve been better though...shouldve felt like batman was about to lose again,he never really had to make a comeback in that second fight....that aint Banes fault tho.

How the hell yall mad at Bane for having loyalty anyway,cuz she a chick?batman was the real simp in the film,gettin caught out here behind p*ssy lol...bane was just loyal to the click,yall sexist nature just dont like the fact she was a woman....its never said Bane and her was romantic in any way,u just assumed that.

Winter Soldier was the shyt too,but he aint Bane

Last edited:

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
If we count TV shows the only one that even come close is Ward. Dude morph from a zombie, to Jim Jones/David Koresh, to Neo all in 1 season. He went from 1 of the most boring character in the show to one of the best villians on TV once he rejoin his brethrens in Hydra.

0f4da22ab4c94b28cb5612340b21887a.gif

Last edited: