It's amazing how far out of the reality nikkas on the coli are

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest thing I find about the coli is that once you reach a certain age, you'll/ you should have everything figure out. Dudes be so judgemental of others it's not even funny. shyt is crazy how often I read, you're____ you should be _____. Or, once im insert age, I'll be doing insert activity. I guess it's possible if you run with a certain crowd (most people I know are college grads and stuff like that) but they're still struggling and still seem lost in the rat race.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Holly McKinsey sound fine asf though :leon:

And she got a Beamer :noah:
:russ:

This...
Flamboyant speaking fukkboy has Youtube videos reviewing sex toys, is into cuckolding, obessed with Pawgs and thanked white men for "making white women freaky" fukking clown...
Tell me more:Rih_Drink:
You trolling hard. Didn’t you get bushed from JBO? How lame do you have to be in order for that to happen? :what:
:Lawrence:How does that even happen?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Lol! Geez dude did u hack my account? This looks like some shyt I would write.

I was just talking about false realities and simulacra/simulacrum with some friends of mine the other day. (Because that's what we do sometimes--go down the philosophical rabbit hole over tea and fruit.)

But yeah it's so strange how the internet can create false realities that have NOTHING to do with the actual world. And it's because internet anonymity allows for one person to be SEVERAL people seemingly corroborating false shyt. You can literally start a lie, get it popularized and then come back to support it with ancedotes as another person. A few people agreeing gives the illusion of accuracy and ubiquity.

Meanwhile you've literally projected a full blown lie. Usually it's done to gain a sense of power that people don't feel like they have in real life. Which is odd to me. Most people use the internet to lie about their lives. Meanwhile I personally use the internet as an opportunity to be as honest as possible w/o consequence. I mean if u can't be free and honest with a group of complete strangers you've never met, then good lord are u EVER honest?!

People who've met me off this site can attest that I'm exactly who I am offline, as I am online. What the fukk do u have to prove to strangers?

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
OP forgot the biggest coli saying/thinking.

Spend 3 months learning coding on Kahn Academy or some free online program and you’ll be making 143k in no time with a bossin ass crib and the newest German luxury car :mjlol:
Are u a coder?