It's amazing how far out of the reality nikkas on the coli are

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
People who've met me off this site can attest that I'm exactly who I am offline, as I am online. What the fukk do u have to prove to strangers?
That's my biggest :mindblown: with all of this. No one knows me IRL on here so why the fukk do I need to :troll:

So much effort just squandered for no reason.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
That's my biggest :mindblown: with all of this. No one knows me IRL on here so why the fukk do I need to :troll:

So much effort just squandered for no reason.
Riiiiiiiight. But that's how sad it is. It's a social experiment to see if they can excel at interacting with others in ANY environment, even a virtual one.

And the zany part is they still end up sounding/typing/texting/posting EXACTLY like the weirdo they are in real life. U can literally smell the autism coming thru the screen. The inflexible stagnant logic applied to fluid social concepts, the frustration, the inability to read subtle social nuances and cues, that "too much" or "too far" factor, the inability to feel empathy.

And this isn't just a male thing either. Women some weirdos too.
It's a problem with communication and social interaction that our generation has. And instead of admitting they got an issue they looking for excuses.

Got a homegirl who is currently mad at my mom. My family has no patience for this nonsense. She went all "woe is me, there are no good men..." and my mom cut her off with the sweetest lil bit of southern ether
"Baby you don't leave that little hole in the wall. How do you KNOW what's out there?"

I'm sitting here thinking :merchant::skip: but also:ehh::yeshrug:. Dad came thru with the layup
"Girl u a damn vampire! By the time u get some sunlight, all the good ones will be dead! Whatcha be doing in that hobbit hut all the time! Go get some sunlight! BREATHE!"
:wow::picard:

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
I don't agree with 80/20. Game and confidence will get you ANYONE.
All white girls don't want you just like every black woman does not.
full

If you wanna pawg go get a pawg.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
*Boycotting the NFL. U boycotting da league that Kap is desperately trying to get back into.

*All lightskin or mixed ppl are White Really? Lol!

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Not easy when the only friends you have are here:mjcry:
not sure if trolling but if thats true PM me. I could give ya some advice.

But really here's the thinking you have to embody. Life is about opportunity and probability. The difference between those who succeed socially and those who don't tend to be either directly these two, or some other concerns that cause them to stick to situations that keep opportunity and probability low.

In otherwords, the main thing you should ALWAYS do in life is put yourself in position to capitalize on and come across oppurtunity. And do things that have higher probabilities to leading a happier, healthier life; and lower probability to live less fulfilling, unhealthy life.

What that looks like is simple. Instead of being on the internet, keeping yourself from feeling that void (unhealthy and low oppurtunity to create something real) you go out and you stay outside (higher probability of organic connections). Go join a gym, go find a YMCA/Group that plays sports and join it.

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
LOL

As expected OP calls fellow brehs out and strikes a nerve; Everyone starts projecting, deflecting and bending logic and trying to flip shyt back on each other because nobody wants that L. The Result......Nothing accomplished. See you again in a similar thread next week.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just about every forum on the net is out of touch with reality, just take things with a pinch of salt laugh and keep it moving :manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
80/20 rule/ You have to be 6'5,chiseled muscular and make 100,000 a year to get a women in America:
/QUOTE]
False

What we really said is that we are 6'5, look like male models, drive 100,00.00 cars and fukk dimes

:umad:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
OP is always putting white chicks on pedestals

What a lame