It's amazing how far out of the reality nikkas on the coli are

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I read some time ago someone here say all black people can travel overseas if they want to. :heh:
In their reality all black people are ballin.
Not all, we have the system and the crabs in a barrel hood mentality to think for that.

This concept that all nikkaz is ballin’ really shows how delusional these posters are.

But: I’m black and I can travel anywhere in the world and I’ve been overseas and in Asia and many black men with an above average management job can and do too.

Many Americans also have the illusion that their country is the best only because of sheer indoctrination not fact or checking for themselves - so they never consider traveling to eg Europe. Also: Americans have this obsession with credit, credit score this, credit that. This means: all liquid funds are stuck in credit, money they owe. Makes traveling overseas hard: that house and Escalade... way more important.

Daps
I've never been in the hood and heard any real nikkaz giving a damn about this tho. I've been in the work place and have seen Black women who will only date wm and I never gave a damn....I never said "Oh let me focus on this whiteman loving bedwhench and her kind like a stalker" FOH.

Oprah was the leader of a Black women throwing Black men under the bus on TV and a Blackman is her lover.

Also....Black pimps will push Black hoes on white johns. Its been like that for decades so I cant take any of that serious when Black hoes fukking white tricks is just normal business in the American underworld.

U not caring and it not existing is two diff things.

It definitely exist op tried to say most black men date black woman idk about that tho I see alot of ir couples as well as blavk it may be cause I'm in Cali tho

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Not all, we have the system and the crabs in a barrel hood mentality to think for that.

This concept that all nikkaz is ballin’ really shows how delusional these posters are.

But: I’m black and I can travel anywhere in the world and I’ve been overseas and in Asia and many black men with an above average management job can and do too.

Many Americans also have the illusion that their country is the best only because of sheer indoctrination not fact or checking for themselves - so they never consider traveling to eg Europe. Also: Americans have this obsession with credit, credit score this, credit that. This means: all liquid funds are stuck in credit, money they owe. Makes traveling overseas hard: that house and Escalade... way more important.
Yes but why would black people go to europe?
Leave a racist country to go to another racist country makes no sense to me.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
U not caring and it not existing is two diff things.

It definitely exist op tried to say most black men date black woman idk about that tho I see alot if it couple as well as blavk it may be cause I'm in Cali tho

You know what else exists? Foot fungus....how much do u care about that? :beli:

Oh u dont care about foot fungus? Well u not caring and it existing are 2 different things.

"Bedwenches" is a common Black Twitter topic. Anyone focused on that type of irrelevant Black Twitter shyt is a follower not a leader. Like I said, Black pimps have pushed Black hoes on white Johns for years and hip hop even went thru phases of adoration for pimps and no one was going all out to denounce those phases.......I dont take any of that shyt seriously.

Daps
You know what else exists? Foot fungus....how much do u care about that? :beli:

Oh u dont care about foot fungus? Well u not caring and it existing are 2 different things.

"Bedwenches" is a common Black Twitter topic. Anyone focused on that type of irrelevant Black Twitter shyt is a follower not a leader. Like I said, Black pimps have pushed Black hoes on white Johns for years and hip hop even went thru phases of adoration for pimps.......I dont take any of that shyt seriously.

Brodie worried about black men with white woman when that not a big deal either tho so he double talking.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
OK you got it big fella. Keep worrying about what I do instead of how rich strangers think you look :mjlol:
I've always had it. I'm not worried about what you do. Some of you dudes just come on here to feel important because when you log off you know what time it is. Lastly where is the proof of me posting anything close to bold? I'm not the one who copped an infiniti and tried to act like I never had a piece of shyt accord talking about fronting smfh.