It's amazing how far out of the reality nikkas on the coli are

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
But that's it, not everybody has that kind of money to spend, most black people are living paycheck by paycheck, how do you expect them to spend $500 like it was nothing?
Well never mind i just read all the post, it's true, we should all be able to save a lil bit but i can't blame people who spend all their money in this system of capitalism. :yeshrug:

nikkas really be thinking Black Americans got 600 and 700 dollars to spend on traveling...

nikkas got student debt, car payments, rent and shyt and nikkas talking about going to Asia and blowing a couple thousand on a weekend and nikkas just choose not to do it:mjlol:

What nikka really be like..."See I would go frolicking my ass in Europe but I rather stay here in the USA..."

Some people just live in economic reality...and have economic necessities...traveling ain't high on a nikka's priority list when there's real shyt to do...like real life shyt...like repairing your car or your house...traveling is a luxury or it's some shyt you do when you are young and broke and don't really have any economic foresight and responsibilities...or you doing it and getting paid to do it...like going in the military or teaching English...or having some foreign job or foreign exchange shyt

----------------------------------------------
Ok let me explain what I was conveying. All black people CAN afford to travel. I did not say they wanted to, had to, need to, or should be shunned for not doing so

fukk outta here with all that bills shyt if you drink, smoke weed, go out, etc.... that means you got extra money. Now if you choose to buy that dime bag, instead of putting into a savings account, that’s your own priority. But don’t turn around and say you CANT do it.

If you save 20 a month, that’s 240 a year. You could be on a cruise the next year. And that’s 20 measly dollars. That’s 3 trips to McDonald’s. That’s a T-shirt. That’s a trip to get wings and beer. Ain’t nobody going straight to work, straight home, and having no extracurricular activities in life.

So my point is the same. All black people can travel. You don’t need to ball to drive to Canada or Mexico or go to the Bahamas. There’s plenty of black countries to go to. Much better being in Trinidad for carnival than black bike week in South Carolina.

But if that’s not what you want to do... perfectly fine. Just stop lying to the public, saying you can’t afford it.

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Another thread shytting on the coli from another nikka probably checking his alerts every 3 hours.

These anti coli threads are getting boring.

Go to Cacden or Cacye to the if you don't like it here.

No one is making you stay.
No one is making you stay

"If ya don't like it then why don'tcha just leave"

"Go back to Africa"

You said yourself you're on here everyday:yeshrug:

The inconsistencies in your statements were too blatant to ignore

You got it tho killa

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
No one is making you stay

"If ya don't like it then why don'tcha just leave"

"Go back to Africa"

You said yourself you're on here everyday:yeshrug:

The inconsistencies in your statements were too blatant to ignore

You got it tho killa

Negro, WHAT are you talking about?

Did you just compare me to a white supremacist because I said to stop criticizing the board and making up straw men? :laff: :laff:

My God...:mjlol:

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
Negro, WHAT are you talking about?

Did you just compare me to a white supremacist because I said to stop criticizing the board and making up straw men? :laff: :laff:

My God...:mjlol:
I'll re respond since you edited the post , and no I wouldn't particularly say that's my "angle" but think about it.

You complain about the folks here who complain about what they don't like. You suggested maybe they leave correct?

Eddie_1100

All Star
Daps
I'm not particularly interested in a back and forth either just letting ya know (prolly get caught up in this music)

Yeah nikka I been drinkin so what:russ:

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
nikkas really be thinking Black Americans got 600 and 700 dollars to spend on traveling...

nikkas got student debt, car payments, rent and shyt and nikkas talking about going to Asia and blowing a couple thousand on a weekend and nikkas just choose not to do it:mjlol:

What nikka really be like..."See I would go frolicking my ass in Europe but I rather stay here in the USA..."

Some people just live in economic reality...and have economic necessities...traveling ain't high on a nikka's priority list when there's real shyt to do...like real life shyt...like repairing your car or your house...traveling is a luxury or it's some shyt you do when you are young and broke and don't really have any economic foresight and responsibilities...or you doing it and getting paid to do it...like going in the military or teaching English...or having some foreign job or foreign exchange shyt

----------------------------------------------

Anyway...I been avoiding this thread...but yall nikkas really care too much about shyt on here like it's really important...

nikkas come here to bullshyt while they are at their job and shyt...

nikkas writing thesis statements and hypothesis and shyt....about bullshyt...nikka save that shyt for sociology class....:hhh:

So are Black Americans balling or are they broke?

I thought everyone here had 6 certs?

which is it?