omega-psi-phi-greek-letters.png

image8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
You would have a point if your posting history wasn't based on you posting exactly what you clowning dudes for:mjgrin:

U must have a split posting personality:gucci:
This...
Flamboyant speaking fukkboy has Youtube videos reviewing sex toys, is into cuckolding, obessed with Pawgs and thanked white men for "making white women freaky" fukking clown...

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bedwenches do exist tho it's black woman who put up with bs from white dudes or date white dudes that they would never date if he was black and vice versa aka bedbucks.

I've never been in the hood and heard any real nikkaz giving a damn about this tho. I've been in the work place and have seen Black women who will only date wm and I never gave a damn....I never said "Oh let me focus on this whiteman loving bedwhench and her kind like a stalker" FOH.

Oprah was the leader of a Black women throwing Black men under the bus on TV and a Blackman is her lover.

Also....Black pimps will push Black hoes on white johns. Its been like that for decades so I cant take any of that serious when Black hoes fukking white tricks is just normal business in the American underworld.