It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I swear you dont even have to work out
If you want big muscles then for sure but if you just wanna look toned and slim you just gotta time condense your food.....thats it maybe a bit of intermittent fasting if you can but only 1nce a week for that
Just make sure the gap between the first snack you take (including coffee) and the last snack you take is always 9-11 hrs and you're good. You're body will take care of the rest
but even that is too much for some fatasses man i swear
breakfast at 9am, lunch at 1230pm, dinner at 630pm, have your snacks in between, cheat a couple times a week but stick to the schedule and you literally can't gain weight man, you're eating just enough to stay healthy
ole run to the fridge at 930pm brehs for a snack before bed ass brehs :francis:
that is the worst habit ever you shouldnt eat when its dark outside unless you plannin on workin the late shift or something, you dont need anymore food, you're body is good.

Just eat fruits only after 7pm and go to bed before 10 so you dont make a reason to eat more food

87 others

Superstar
Daps
genetics, and how easy it is to just get cheap junk food and snacks from fast food and groceries.

A lot of these people have high dies in sugar, sodium, vegetable oils and consume a lot of it where they are in a caloric surplus all the time

now add 40-60 hr work schedule week and you have very little incentive for most average people to go out of their way and sweat at a gym and prepare healthy meals or pay a lot for a healthy meal plan that someone else prepares

all the health foods have a premium and you can get 10 times the calories for like 10 times less the price at a fast food joint

Buuuuuuuuuuulllllshyt. I hate this excuse. Grocery shopping and making a meal that will last you 3 lunches is a lot cheaper than paying 10 bucks for every meal at a fast food place. FOH.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Buuuuuuuuuuulllllshyt. I hate this excuse. Grocery shopping and making a meal that will last you 3 lunches is a lot cheaper than paying 10 bucks for every meal at a fast food place. FOH.

I'm with you dude I don't eat fast food but the prices are still super cheap you can probably get a really fattening meal at McDonald's for like 6 bucks that's like 2000 calories alone including extra large soda

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Gym bout to be full of these mofos in a couple months hogging up all the equipment too:snoop:
I'm trying to get all my gains in before the end of the year :mjcry:

I'd honestly PAY MORE for them to keep the damn NY resolutioners & "oh shyt its May I need to get right for the summer" idiots out

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
And fukk getting right for looks... get right for HEALTH

Obesity is a trigger for all kind of health problems. That pain in your chest like "shyt this might be it brehs"

Putting shytty food and laziness ahead of the people who love you :mjcry:

Looks fade and there are plenty of dead "good looking" people. Get right for health; get right for life.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
benches unnecessarily or doing lifts right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking it so you can’t grab shyt or put shyt back till they’re finished
nikkas bicep curling in front of the rack and got the nerve to look at you funny when you're trying to get/put away dumbbells

OOOH IM TRIGGERED I hate that shyt.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
you shouldnt weight more than 200 pounds if you under 5'10.
im 5'8 and the most i weight was 160, i lost 10 pounds recently
and im struggling to gain it back.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
A lot of people have demons they fight. Being fat for many isn't a conscious decision as much as it's an addiction. The fight with addiction is a life long battle. If you ever become addicted to anything even if you beat it back you can still relapse at any time if you aren't careful.

You just don't wake up one day and decide you're no longer an addict and have that be it. The problem with fat people is their addiction results in a physical manifestation on their bodies in excess weight while other people with other addictions can battle theirs in private. A fat person wears their addiction on them at all times and can't hide it.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Mostly women do this. I have a coworker that is F.A.T. and she always got something to say about how much I'm eating. Then she'll make a comment like she doesn't eat a lot or doesn't understand how I can eat that much. I finally told her I workout hard in the gym so I can eat whatever the fukk I want and she could too if she bothered. I got a warning from HR the next day. But it was worth it. :blessed:

:dead:

That was actually good advise

Insecurity at its finest

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Some of y’all dudes really obnoxious as fukk. If someone is willing to learn, teach them. If they show they don’t want to do anything with the knowledge, keep it pushing and teach those who will. No need to do all this shaming.

Daps
Doing cardio doesn't help lose weight though. Losing weight is 80% diet and is all about improving your metabolism. The better your diet and the more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism will become. Lifting weights and eating at a small deficit is more beneficial than doing cardio. You should still do cardio, but only a little bit (15 minutes a day).

Saying you should only do a little Cardio (15 minutes a day) is something I cannot agree with. You can easily surpass that playing a few pickup games.