It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Are you trying to recruit clients @Luck ? Motivate people or what?

I got into training to condition young athletes, not deal with :flabbynsick: adults but that’s where the money’s at so that’s where I ended up. That being said, since it’s a side hustle I turn down more people than I train.

I moreso enlighten people on fundamental of this shyt and try to dumb it down as simple as possible so they can have something to follow for themselves outside of a trainer. Form, workout structure, dietary habits, etc... I mastered this shyt so I try teaching cats how to fish.

I’m not the get a person’s face and yell type, I just tell you what it is / why it is and either you do it or you don’t but I’m not about to play games with nor babysit a grown ass adult.

Daps
Fat acceptance

People getting depressed and using food for comfort

People not interacting as much, and shopping for everything online, thus less time in public for people to look at you like,
:hhh:

Half the tv commercials are for ridiculously gluttonous foods like this

kfc-double-down-sandwich348wy041210-1271864978.jpg

Kids not playing outside anymore

Gym in school is just playing and not exercising

Two parents or a single parent working full time, and not having time to cook, so they eat casserole type dishes that keep kids full

Way easier to order food for delivery with an app or online, which makes it more comfortable for people who hate having to talk to the person at the restaurant

Clothing sizes changed, so people think they are one size, but they are really another size

Food served in larger portions

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Exactly...

That’s a weak ass cop out. Ppl will make any excuse under the sun to mask their bullshyt.

Snacks and bullshyt taste good to everybody, some of us just have the maturity and discipline it takes to say no to certain shyt, especially in excess.

Only “mental illness” there is with these fat muthafukkas is that they’re basically kids in adult bodies :mjlol:
There's more to these issues then you're willing to acknowledge. Probably because you look at fat people with such disdain you can't get past that. There are people who aren't overweight and eat like trash all the time and their bodies manage to burn it off anyway.

are you implying that the gross majority of obese people actually suffer from legit mental illness?
It doesn't all have to be mental illness. I'm implying that to many fat people food is an answer to a problem they're having. Maybe it's a comfort or a stress release for a bad day. I'm implying that fat people have to find a different answer to that problem and not just buckle down on will power for a year and put off weight.

People don't do shyt like binge eat simply because food taste good. You might get a bit overweight with just poor eating but getting to obesity and morbid obesity there's likely another problem underneath it all.

I'll put it like this there are some older people who sit around and watch excessive amounts of TV. They have all this time on their hands and nothing to do so TV becomes their answer and at some point TV is all they have.

To some fat people food is all that have. It's the one joy they get in life eating bullshyt to the point that will ultimately kill them. What does a 500 pound person have to look forward to? What can they really do? To a person like that eating junk food can be their joy and while it make them miserable in the long term in the short term it's still their joy.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I only got a barbell with 100lbs :francis:

Doing 5 sets of 15 is like cardio lol

I got bored with my dumbbell workouts :francis:

I’m about to go get a bicycle today and just do cardio :yeshrug:

whenever the gyms open up ( which I think will be the last thing to open for obvious reasons ) maybe I‘ll be able to get some newbie gains :yeshrug:

Tbh I don’t lose muscle too much as much as strength anyway. Be back in the gym like :sadcam: under shyt you used to rep easily, feeling some type of way about it :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
I got bored with my dumbbell workouts :francis:

I’m about to go get a bicycle today and just do cardio :yeshrug:

whenever the gyms open up ( which I think will be the last thing to open for obvious reasons ) maybe I‘ll be able to get some newbie gains :yeshrug:

Tbh I don’t lose muscle too much as much as strength anyway. Be back in the gym like :sadcam: under shyt you used to rep easily, feeling some type of way about it :unimpressed:
:russ: