It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
LMAO she refuses to lose weight or accept help.

She likes calling other fat people fat too :manny:

Pm yo sister info, i like callin fat people fat too so we got a lot in common :shaq:

Only if she one of them pretty, proportional fat broads tho. And only if she doin late night exercise routines with her mouf n I ain’t talkin about eatin :mjlit:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Because they don’t have the energy that you have. They are wearing a weight suit 24/7.

You need to provide a diet to them that will give them energy like low carb.

Daps
Buuuuuuuuuuulllllshyt. I hate this excuse. Grocery shopping and making a meal that will last you 3 lunches is a lot cheaper than paying 10 bucks for every meal at a fast food place. FOH.

Thank you!

People always cry about "all the healthy food is so expensive, so I have to eat trash because of my budget!"

.... you can get a greek yogurt for the same price as a McChicken. You can get apples for the same price as a medium fry. Sure, a slice of pizza is less than $2 but so is soup. So is a banana. So is an orange. Get a giant bag of grapes for $4 that lasts your family a whole week... instead of a fukking burger and a drink (which is probably Coke) for one meal.

fukk it, even if you are gonna eat chicken tenders and fries.... you can get a bag of 25 tenders for $5. Or you can go to McDonalds and eat 10 of them with a side and drink, one time, for the same price. And even though it's breaded chicken, it's healthier than those expired penguin Mcnuggets. It's so stupid lol.

If you give those people healthy food for free, they'll find another excuse.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
That is the more accurate version but I think that's still is a crutch.

Most people don't go from being in shape to obese. That's usually a life long thing. Point being If you were an overweight kid, teen, young adult then saying its an escape is kind of faulty. It is but YOU have to make that change. I'm talking in the context of gaining extra unwanted pounds during certain periods versus being very overweight.

This is more of it. Being obese/heavily overweight is a physical manifestation of little self control when it comes to food when compared against one's physical activity levels.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
People make a lot of excuses to justify they poor decisions. If you eat badly, move on and make a better decision with the food you eat for the next meal. You can’t get stuck in that poor decision making cycle. Just stop and start a new chapter. The gym is useless if you ain’t eating proper food.

MrWestGrand

The Negotiator
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Then wanna act like you talkin in some type of fukkin alien language when you answer their dumb ass question about “how do I lose this :mjcry:

I get the same question all the time and say the same answer, either eat less and/or workout more it isn’t rocket math...

“Is there anything else I can do :leostare:

:what:

So now I just try my best to make em feel like shyt and tell them to stop eating cakes, put a lock around the fridge or somethin. “Ah well I don’t even eat that much” well you doin somethin to look like that so just stop doin it :manny:
Yeah I been bullshytting lately.