It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I’m the a$$hole nikka that makes their gym experience terrible tho :mjlit: but that’s only if they’re doin dumb shyt like hoggin machines / benches unnecessarily or doing lifts right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking it so you can’t grab shyt or put shyt back till they’re finished.

“You on your phone or you workin out :ohhh:

“Bro you got all this space to do them 20lb curls, let me rack theses :aicmon:

Or I’ll just hop on some shyt they’re usin when they’re bs’in. Im already in the gym long enough, I’m not tryin to be in this bytch all day because some fat ass nikka want to come workout for a couple of weeks :hhh:
I dont tolerate that shyt at all. I just take over a bench and make them say something. They almost alaways fall back

I cant stand nikkas that insist on working out with 3-4 dumbell sets at at time. fukking losers.

momma

All Star
Daps
Lost about 20 pounds between August and September, I wasn't even fat/overweight but I was around 170 at 5'9 which is a no go for me cuz I'm not jacked like that. The secret is calorie counting + running, it's actually easier if you're heavier because you burn calories faster than at a lighter weight. I only ate around 1500-2000 calories a day and did intense cardio 2/3 times a week. Lifting weights also burns a lot of calories too and makes you look better once you do shed that weight

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
nikkas will lift the fukk outta some weights, drink hella whey protein and supplements, but scared to do cardio or run a couple miles, then fall off, looking like bustah
Doing cardio doesn't help lose weight though. Losing weight is 80% diet and is all about improving your metabolism. The better your diet and the more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism will become. Lifting weights and eating at a small deficit is more beneficial than doing cardio. You should still do cardio, but only a little bit (15 minutes a day).

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Op ain't lying. Fat folks everywhere. I just bought 3 pairs of joggers for the gym:letyasoulglow:gonna be comfy this winter.
Gym bout to be full of these mofos in a couple months hogging up all the equipment too:snoop:
This shyt right here, man. My gym is a small family run spot and 15 people is too fukking much. No telling what it's going to be like in January. 1 fat person is at least 1 1/2 regular people so occupancy is about to be some bull.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I dont tolerate that shyt at all. I just take over a bench and make them say something. They almost alaways fall back

I cant stand nikkas that insist on working out with 3-4 dumbell sets at at time. fukking losers.

When I see dudes doing that I'll ask if they're those pair of dumbells on some polite. Usually they'll oblige and let me use them.

Every now and then you'll get a guy who'll still try to hold them shyts and when they do that I'll grab them shyts anyway

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Doing cardio doesn't help lose weight though. Losing weight is 80% diet and is all about improving your metabolism. The better your diet and the more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism will become. Lifting weights and eating at a small deficit is more beneficial than doing cardio. You should still do cardio, but only a little bit (15 minutes a day).

Depends on the type of cardio and what your goals are.

All that mess you talking flies directly in the face of sprinters

555.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I am too busy to hit the gym for the next few months but I started intermittent fasting, the basic version for now and I dropped like 5 pounds so far.
I eat 2 to 3 meals from 12noon to 7pm and nothing after. I think I will do the extreme version next with only one meal between 2 to 6 pm.
food isn't enough... daily activity levels? are you walking places... using stairs. the gym excuse is trash. there's no such thing as too busy to take care of your health. I guarantee you that.