It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Daps
I've lost 55-60 lbs. in one summer. Was never obese but I was careless and fat back in the day and my 5'6" ass got up to 212 lbs. at one point in high school. I was 155 lbs. at the end of that summer.

I will never allow myself to do that again. I feel great now (about 165).

Drink a ton of water (basically all I drink), cut out sugar, stop drinking bullshyt soda and artificial sugar juices, eat natural foods, stop snacking on packaged shyt, get your protein and watch how much bread you eat.

Stay disciplined on your diet, allow yourself to live every now and then. If you do that and work out even just 2-3 days a week, you will see crazy results very quickly if you are overweight.

Intermittent fasting helped me a lot, as well. Stop snacking so frequently, cut yourself off at night after dinner and try to eat on a 10-12 hour window. shyt will introduce your metabolism to a level of operation you never even knew about.

Daps
Lost about 20 pounds between August and September, I wasn't even fat/overweight but I was around 170 at 5'9 which is a no go for me cuz I'm not jacked like that. The secret is calorie counting + running, it's actually easier if you're heavier because you burn calories faster than at a lighter weight. I only ate around 1500-2000 calories a day and did intense cardio 2/3 times a week. Lifting weights also burns a lot of calories too and makes you look better once you do shed that weight

170 at 5’9 is a good size breh :dahell:

momma

All Star
Daps
170 at 5’9 is a good size breh :dahell:

Maybe if I had any upper body muscle lol. I had a lot of love handles and my gut was bloated most of the time unless I didn't eat for a long time. Face fat was too much as well

momma

All Star
Daps
Doing cardio doesn't help lose weight though. Losing weight is 80% diet and is all about improving your metabolism. The better your diet and the more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism will become. Lifting weights and eating at a small deficit is more beneficial than doing cardio. You should still do cardio, but only a little bit (15 minutes a day).

Depends what level of cardio you're doing. A light jog pace for 30 minutes / an hour, you might be right. But sprinting at 7mph < pace on an incline (with breaks) and doing 2/3 miles in one session ends up burning a lot

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
LMAOOOO I'm naturally lean, skinny, athletic build but me being in the gym for over a year opened my eyes.

I see so many :flabbynsick: Americans it's crazy.

Why are you in your late teens to early 20s and obese?! :why: :mindblown:

Look at how a lot of overweight people walk, you can see the imbalances in their bodies.. shyts crazy.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I’m the a$$hole nikka that makes their gym experience terrible tho :mjlit: but that’s only if they’re doin dumb shyt like hoggin machines / benches unnecessarily or doing lifts right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking it so you can’t grab shyt or put shyt back till they’re finished.

“You on your phone or you workin out :ohhh:

“Bro you got all this space to do them 20lb curls, let me rack theses :aicmon:

Or I’ll just hop on some shyt they’re usin when they’re bs’in. Im already in the gym long enough, I’m not tryin to be in this bytch all day because some fat ass nikka want to come workout for a couple of weeks :hhh:
:russ::russ::pachaha::pachaha:

LMAOOO I workout my university's recreational centers.. and certain times of the day that sh ain't that bad.. don't wanna imagine how busy that shyt will be once I graduate smh... I'm tryna be in the weight room an hour and a half tops.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Breh, these muthafukkas still be wearin garbage bags and have been for years n still ain’t figured it out :bryan:

It’s ppl just wearin waist trainers that just go and sit in the sauna....

It seem like some petty shyt but you can really see how dumb most people are by just lookin around at your local gym because most of this nonsense can easily be googled
Facts.

I learned everything I know about lifting weights, HIIT, etc from motherfukkin' YouTube. People be like.. what do you do for workouts? So many videos on YouTube smh.

And after a while of being consistent and trying different workouts, you're gonna get a better idea of what you are doing.

Pimpdaddy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#GMB
I was overweight

5-6 months of keto

now normal eating, normal weight + gym

fat (healthy) people just lazy af

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No homo, I love @Luck threads, he gives the truth then bunch of out of shape brehs come in with excuses Juelzing avoiding cardio :lolbron:

CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

Last edited:

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
I won't clown a fat person if he's humble about it

but most of these people are delusional too, making all types of excuses and downplaying the effort and discipline of people who are fit

I hear all types of bullshyt remarks at my gym and it's usually older, out of shape guys that have the biggest mouths:francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Doing cardio doesn't help lose weight though. Losing weight is 80% diet and is all about improving your metabolism. The better your diet and the more muscle mass you have the faster your metabolism will become. Lifting weights and eating at a small deficit is more beneficial than doing cardio. You should still do cardio, but only a little bit (15 minutes a day).
disagree...did you really just write that cardio doesn't help a person lose weight?