It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I could take a sip of alcohol once and never take another sip in my life and not give a fukk. The next person could take a sip of that same alcohol and begin a downward spiral that ruins their life. It always kills me to hear people who are unaffected talk about other people's vices like beating it is nothing. Congratulations you have control over something other people can find themselves addicted to and it's nothing for you to exercise that control. Either way battling and beating addiction isn't some trivial shyt.

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I could take a sip of alcohol once and never take another sip in my life and not give a fukk. The next person could take a sip of that same alcohol and begin a downward spiral that ruins their life. It always kills me to hear people who are unaffected talk about other people's vices like beating it is nothing. Congratulations you have control over something other people can find themselves addicted to and it's nothing for you to exercise that control. Either way battling and beating addiction isn't some trivial shyt.
Facts its hard to give up an addiction to bbws when they keep existing :damn: