It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I am too busy to hit the gym for the next few months but I started intermittent fasting, the basic version for now and I dropped like 5 pounds so far.
I eat 2 to 3 meals from 12noon to 7pm and nothing after. I think I will do the extreme version next with only one meal between 2 to 6 pm.
You got enough time to hit some push ups/pull ups and jump rope. No excuses.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
nikkas will lift the fukk outta some weights, drink hella whey protein and supplements, but scared to do cardio or run a couple miles, then fall off, looking like bustah
I Cant really blame nikkas, Cardio is ass:manny:

The Most cardio i do is bag work or sprints.
Im not bout to be running around like im in the Army just to get cut:manny:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Then wanna act like you talkin in some type of fukkin alien language when you answer their dumb ass question about “how do I lose this :mjcry:

I get the same question all the time and say the same answer, either eat less and/or workout more it isn’t rocket math...

“Is there anything else I can do :leostare:

:what:

So now I just try my best to make em feel like shyt and tell them to stop eating cakes, put a lock around the fridge or somethin. “Ah well I don’t even eat that much” well you doin somethin to look like that so just stop doin it :manny:
Mah mAh my thyroid

Muh muh mAh metabolism

If u dont get your fat ass out my face :demonic:

Why the hell people wanna have a conversation about weight loss just to bullshyt you about why they big as a damn house.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
genetics, and how easy it is to just get cheap junk food and snacks from fast food and groceries.

A lot of these people have high dies in sugar, sodium, vegetable oils and consume a lot of it where they are in a caloric surplus all the time

now add 40-60 hr work schedule week and you have very little incentive for most average people to go out of their way and sweat at a gym and prepare healthy meals or pay a lot for a healthy meal plan that someone else prepares

all the health foods have a premium and you can get 10 times the calories for like 10 times less the price at a fast food joint