It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Daps
nikkas will lift the fukk outta some weights, drink hella whey protein and supplements, but scared to do cardio or run a couple miles, then fall off, looking like bustah

Technically if they eat right and lower their calorie intake that’s all they have to do
:yeshrug:

But me personally I have to do cardio, it’s good for your heart and your overall health.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
nikkas don’t care anymore

If a race war popped off they’d be the first to die smh

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Too many black people don't drink enough water. I try to drink a gallon a day, at least, though it's usually 1.5 gallons. Helps speed up metabolism and also keeps me feeling full, removing the desire to snack through the day. And we all know the benefits of copious water consumption to one's complexion. :francis:

And after allat you still look like Steve Francis

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I’m the a$$hole nikka that makes their gym experience terrible tho :mjlit: but that’s only if they’re doin dumb shyt like hoggin machines / benches unnecessarily or doing lifts right in front of the dumbbell rack blocking it so you can’t grab shyt or put shyt back till they’re finished.

“You on your phone or you workin out :ohhh:

“Bro you got all this space to do them 20lb curls, let me rack theses :aicmon:

Or I’ll just hop on some shyt they’re usin when they’re bs’in. Im already in the gym long enough, I’m not tryin to be in this bytch all day because some fat ass nikka want to come workout for a couple of weeks :hhh:
I just stand uncomfortably close to them and wait if they're wasting time on a bench or machine that I normally use

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I’m overweight at 5’7” 200 pounds. I’ve lost over 60 pounds. The hardest part is being honest with yourself and just pushing yourself. It takes some mental fortitude to admit you fukked your body up and now you have to fix it