It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Too many black people don't drink enough water. I try to drink a gallon a day, at least, though it's usually 1.5 gallons. Helps speed up metabolism and also keeps me feeling full, removing the desire to snack through the day. And we all know the benefits of copious water consumption to one's complexion. :francis:
I had an aunt who was recently placed on blood pressure medication ask for advice. She's in her mid-50s, so I thought it best to correct her diet before we even broach the topic of fitness. I told her to start simple with just increasing her water intake to a liter a day. She tells me she doesn't like the taste of water :dwillhuh: and never drinks it :francis:. So she's getting all her hydration from soda and other sugary beverages.

Needless to say, she didn't make the necessary adjustments.

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mostly women do this. I have a coworker that is F.A.T. and she always got something to say about how much I'm eating. Then she'll make a comment like she doesn't eat a lot or doesn't understand how I can eat that much. I finally told her I workout hard in the gym so I can eat whatever the fukk I want and she could too if she bothered. I got a warning from HR the next day. But it was worth it. :blessed:
:russ::russ::russ:
:salute:

Trill Evans

Cooling in the lads club
Daps
First image that popped into my mind after reading the thread title:

Busta+Rhymes+VIBE+Impact+Awards+Presented+f-mhrCKI9Kcl.jpg
Every time I see a picture of Busta I:picard:

Dude is the embodiment of :flabbynsick:

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mostly women do this. I have a coworker that is F.A.T. and she always got something to say about how much I'm eating. Then she'll make a comment like she doesn't eat a lot or doesn't understand how I can eat that much. I finally told her I workout hard in the gym so I can eat whatever the fukk I want and she could too if she bothered. I got a warning from HR the next day. But it was worth it. :blessed:

:mjlol:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Then wanna act like you talkin in some type of fukkin alien language when you answer their dumb ass question about “how do I lose this :mjcry:

I get the same question all the time and say the same answer, either eat less and/or workout more it isn’t rocket math...

“Is there anything else I can do :leostare:

:what:

So now I just try my best to make em feel like shyt and tell them to stop eating cakes, put a lock around the fridge or somethin. “Ah well I don’t even eat that much” well you doin somethin to look like that so just stop doin it :manny:

I expect lots of tears in this thread

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Fatness comes with its own set of excuses too.

One of my sister’s is 200 pounds.

She’s literally breaking furniture.

I sat on her bed the other day and almost fell into the pits of hell; there was a 3ft dent in the middle of the bed where the springs in the mattress gave in their notice.

She’s like, “I don’t even eat that much, the bed’s just cheap.”:duck:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Fatness comes with its own set of excuses too.

One of my sister’s is 200 pounds.

She’s literally breaking furniture.

I sat on her bed the other day and almost fell into the pits of hell; there was a 3ft dent in the middle of the bed where the springs in the mattress gave in their notice.

She’s like, “I don’t even eat that much, the bed’s just cheap.”:duck:

maybe your sister just gets her back blown out in that specific area of the bed

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Gym bout to be full of these mofos in a couple months hogging up all the equipment too:snoop:

Right?!?!

And since 5x5 us the current fad the racks will be booked with newbies taking 10 minute breaks after a set of 5.

I love the fall time though. I can speed through a full workout cuz the gym be empty

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Reality. I don't understand why I'm gaining weight. I don't even eat that much."
-"Well, you must be eating more than your body needs if you're gaining weight."
"I don't understand how that could be the case - i workout a lot."
-"Well...you must be eating more than you're burning off. Scientifically, that has to be true if you're gaining weight. Have you ever logged your calories?"
"No. I don't need that negativity. I want to be able to enjoy my food rather than study it and stress about it."
-"Aight."
"You're so negative."
-"...You came to me with the conversation topic though..."

Excerpts from a relationship I had to dead.

*EDIT looking at thread title* With a girl :dame: