It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You cut up or what? I'm the same height and was 220 :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

I hover between 170-175 now but i look back at myself like:scust:

Not at all :skip:

I have a muscular frame and built a solid amount of muscle mass through high school, college and a little beyond, but I'm out of shape. :flabbynblessd:

Genetics, I guess. :kanyebp:

litty

Pro
Daps
To anyone scared of cardio yet is actually somewhat fit: try couch to 5k. It works!

litty

Pro
Daps
Whats that?

Couch to 5k - C25K Running Program
It is a running plan that starts off with short intervals and ends in running a distance of 5k. It is only 8 weeks too. It seems horrible at first to the unfit person (I was dying at the beginning) but at the end you really will be able to run the distance

I need to do it again... I fell off on the cardio big time but I know I can do it again.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Too many black people don't drink enough water. I try to drink a gallon a day, at least, though it's usually 1.5 gallons. Helps speed up metabolism and also keeps me feeling full, removing the desire to snack through the day. And we all know the benefits of copious water consumption to one's complexion. :francis:
Yeah 1.5 / day is solid. Just gotta make sure to keep your electrolyte consumption up. Otherwise you end up getting fatigued.

Plenty of salt and potassium-rich foods and take a standard multivitamin with magnesium/zinc etc. in it and you're good to go.

If you remove sugar from your diet on top of the increased water consumption...you take shyt to the next level.

We're a strong people...but sugar? We weren't built for that shyt. It's kryptonite for us.

Just those two things - more water and no sugar and you're already like 80% of the way there. Beyond that it really comes down to how much time, energy and money you wanna invest in your health.

Anyways...once people start feeling better just from a few simple changes they tend to keep going and get into regular exercise, taking their diets to the next level, all that shyt.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Goes to show that people are mostly no smarter than "lower" life forms

What's dumber than knowing you have unlimited food.. so you eat yourself to death

While living you're inside a nightmare of being a sweaty mess that can hardly move

Then you die like 30 years earlier than you might have without the weight of another grown man added to your body

AND

You know this going in. You know how it turns out and you STILL can't behave in the healthy manner

Its really insane to trust people who cant run their own body to make decisions about running anything

I have about 20 extra most of the time. So I'm not on no ultra health kick but when I realized extra 20 had become extra 30 I got and stayed busy

That about it. Try. If you try, you look like you try. If you don't try, you look like 55% of Wal Mart on a Sunday afternoon.
I hear you breh. But when the shyt is as widespread as it is now...there's usually systemic forces at work.

When you look at pictures of our people from the 60s and 70s...even the 80s...we looked a whole lot healthier. Not just us - cacs too.

And it ain't like people were countin calories and spending time in the gym and all that back then. Even brehs working office jobs, sedentary for 95% of the day and eating a damn Big Mac every day for lunch were trim.

Everything from families not cooking / eating together anymore to eating foods cooked with vegetable oils rather than lard and butter to infants being on formula rather than breastfed to injecting fukking corn syrup into every damn packaged food available...there's so many factors going into this shyt.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
I am too busy to hit the gym for the next few months but I started intermittent fasting, the basic version for now and I dropped like 5 pounds so far.
I eat 2 to 3 meals from 12noon to 7pm and nothing after. I think I will do the extreme version next with only one meal between 2 to 6 pm.
:salute: IF is good shyt breh. Keep at it...after that vicious ass adjustment period you'll really start to see how much better you feel and how much more productive you are in a fasted state.