It’s about to be 2019 and nikkas still out here fat as hell looking like shyt...

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Mostly women do this. I have a coworker that is F.A.T. and she always got something to say about how much I'm eating. Then she'll make a comment like she doesn't eat a lot or doesn't understand how I can eat that much. I finally told her I workout hard in the gym so I can eat whatever the fukk I want and she could too if she bothered. I got a warning from HR the next day. But it was worth it. :blessed:
That bytch sounds like a shyt-starter.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Fatness comes with its own set of excuses too.

One of my sister’s is 200 pounds.

She’s literally breaking furniture.

I sat on her bed the other day and almost fell into the pits of hell; there was a 3ft dent in the middle of the bed where the springs in the mattress gave in their notice.

She’s like, “I don’t even eat that much, the bed’s just cheap.”:duck:
Tell us more about your fat azz sister you disloyal bytch.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I’m overweight at 5’7” 200 pounds. I’ve lost over 60 pounds. The hardest part is being honest with yourself and just pushing yourself. It takes some mental fortitude to admit you fukked your body up and now you have to fix it
Worry not bro, I'm 5'8 195 and in great shape... Well, really good shape I been slacking lately. Just bulk up, and get that cardio in... Summer will be GLORIOUS:blessed:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gym bout to be full of these mofos in a couple months hogging up all the equipment too:snoop:

That's exactly why I have a membership at the university rec center.

No New Year's resolutioners because it's still winter break :blessed:

Then by the time the semester starts the new year's resolutioners are already gone and I can go back to the regular gym. :blessed:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I’m overweight at 5’7” 200 pounds. I’ve lost over 60 pounds. The hardest part is being honest with yourself and just pushing yourself. It takes some mental fortitude to admit you fukked your body up and now you have to fix it

:dwillhuh:

I'm 5'7" 225 lbs...not in my best shape, but I ain't fat...you used to weight more, breh? :lupe: