Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
There's a reason why east and west africans converted to islam 1000 years ago from the paganism and ancestors worship you're propagating (and no the African continental conversion was not slavery (see khairawan))

It's because they understood that the spirits they were invoking were fickle and often malevolent. For example the Igbo culture required every twin to be thrown in the "evil forest"

Those africans all had a concept of a supreme god so when islam came to them..it made sense to leave behind the worship of multiple ancestral and paganistic entities and worship one God

Now if someone 1000 years ago in Mali Niger Nigeria guinea was smart enough to toss aside ancestor worship for islam and the worship of one god....why would you as someone who is the product of a 500 year systematic erasing of your culture, a lifetime of occultic programming, and possible mental history rush headlong into something your ancestors had by and large given up when they were snatched away from.their home..don't get kawaled by that black panther shyt

I say this as an African.the only clean way is to worship the most high as he is all capable...if you start invoking spirits you will find yourself in a very sticky bind very very very soon

(Sahih International)
But they have attributed to Allah partners - the jinn, while He has created them - and have fabricated for Him sons and daughters. Exalted is He and high above what they describe

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 100

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
:mjlol:foolish just foolish.
Brother answer the following questions for me

Do you think that there is a supreme power that created you and your ancestors?

Do you believe in demonic entities? Do you think some of those entities are malevolent?

Do you think it would be smart to play around in a realm where demons can masquerade as your ancestors?

Do you believe in the power of intention?

Would it not be best to direct your intention to the Supreme being that has power over all physical and spiritual processes?

Do you currently live a lifestyle where you do not drink fornicate gamble ect?

Do you believe demonic entities can affect you when you're in the above status described?

If so why would you continue living in an unclean manner and making your life a host for demonic presences ?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Brother answer the following questions for me

Do you think that there is a supreme power that created you and your ancestors? Maybe or maybe not. I'm still questioning

Do you believe in demonic entities? Do you think some of those entities are malevolent? I believe that there are demonic spirits yes.

Do you think it would be smart to play around in a realm where demons can masquerade as your ancestors? Demons can get into anything.

Do you believe in the power of intention? I guess

Would it not be best to direct your intention to the Supreme being that has power over all physical and spiritual processes? I'd rather know my ancestors first.

Do you currently live a lifestyle where you do not drink fornicate gamble ect? I'm celibate, but not for religious reasons I'm Agnostic. However, I love sex. I don't like alcohol at all and gambling is stupid.

Do you believe demonic entities can affect you when you're in the above status described? In some ways I guess. However, people need to take responsibility for their own actions.

If so why would you continue living in an unclean manner and making your life a host for demonic presences ?

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
If you want to know your ancestors how much more important is it to know the one who created your existence aND experiences ?

Don't kawal yourself breh...the africans you claim to emulate are universally monotheistic. They honor lineage because its important but they don't worship it...and people who get involved with juju end up suffering horrible consequences for it

I hope you're sincere in your quest and I hope you receive guidance but I can see the Shaytan emanating from your posts. Hopefully you can untangle his webs before it's too late

(Sahih International)
Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?"

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 76

(Sahih International)
And they worship other than Allah that which neither harms them nor benefits them, and they say, "These are our intercessors with Allah " Say, "Do you inform Allah of something He does not know in the heavens or on the earth?" Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him

-Sura Yunus, Ayah 18

(Sahih International)
Say, [O Muhammad], "O people, if you are in doubt as to my religion - then I do not worship those which you worship besides Allah ; but I worship Allah, who causes your death. And I have been commanded to be of the believers

-Sura Yunus, Ayah 104

(Sahih International)
And [commanded], 'Direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth, and never be of those who associate others with Allah ;

-Sura Yunus, Ayah 105

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
(Sahih International)
And they will come out [for judgement] before Allah all together, and the weak will say to those who were arrogant, "Indeed, we were your followers, so can you avail us anything against the punishment of Allah ?" They will say, "If Allah had guided us, we would have guided you. It is all the same for us whether we show intolerance or are patient: there is for us no place of escape."

-Sura Ibrahim, Ayah 21

(Sahih International)
And Satan will say when the matter has been concluded, "Indeed, Allah had promised you the promise of truth. And I promised you, but I betrayed you. But I had no authority over you except that I invited you, and you responded to me. So do not blame me; but blame yourselves. I cannot be called to your aid, nor can you be called to my aid. Indeed, I deny your association of me [with Allah ] before. Indeed, for the wrongdoers is a painful punishment."

-Sura Ibrahim, Ayah 22

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you think about it some of those customs come from our belief systems. Especially, the alter call which comes from Ifa.

I've been thinking about dabbling into more of ancestor worship. Maybe, that would help ease my pain abit.

Anyway, do you see the connect with it? However, I feel that Wicca is just a Whitewashed version of Ifa and Santeria. Also, brujeria is the spanish word for witch.
tumblr_o06o15IH7Q1sbaqt9o1_500.gif

Listen you need a teacher, I can train you in the ways of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Nah I believe it's their own version. I don't think there is a unique way to cast spells or dabble with spirits since every population ever did in their own manner.

Non-black people consult black/african witchdoctors/witches/spiritualists...

I don't mean non-black people raised in africa or descendants of colonisers who stayed in Africa. I mean non-blacks travelling from around the world to get magic/help/juju or whatever.

@IbucciMane! I wouldnt advise ancestor worship, yes many cultures around the world build alters and worship dead relatives... But dont.

All those dead relatives are not doi g anything but turning back to dust...

If you get a "response" it will not be great-great-great...grandaddy Ibuccimane. It will be something else which you risk burdening your descendants with.

I am yet to see a version of this pure ancetral worship people fantasize about.

Even in African cultures there is God. In Shona it is God=Mwari.

Last edited: