Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
Get a Solomon talisman and make demons build u a temple
(Sahih International)
And they followed [instead] what the devils had recited during the reign of Solomon. It was not Solomon who disbelieved, but the devils disbelieved, teaching people magic and that which was revealed to the two angels at Babylon, Harut and Marut. But the two angels do not teach anyone unless they say, "We are a trial, so do not disbelieve [by practicing magic]." And [yet] they learn from them that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife. But they do not harm anyone through it except by permission of Allah . And the people learn what harms them and does not benefit them. But the Children of Israel certainly knew that whoever purchased the magic would not have in the Hereafter any share. And wretched is that for which they sold themselves, if they only knew.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 102

(Sahih International)
And when We decreed for Solomon death, nothing indicated to the jinn his death except a creature of the earth eating his staff. But when he fell, it became clear to the jinn that if they had known the unseen, they would not have remained in humiliating punishment.

-Sura Saba', Ayah 14

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
If you think about it some of those customs come from our belief systems. Especially, the alter call which comes from Ifa.

I've been thinking about dabbling into more of ancestor worship. Maybe, that would help ease my pain abit.

Anyway, do you see the connect with it? However, I feel that Wicca is just a Whitewashed version of Ifa and Santeria. Also, brujeria is the spanish word for witch.

I've started studying the Orishas, specifically Oshun. I encourage you and any other black person that's fed up with Western Christianity to explore it.

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Get a Solomon talisman and make demons build u a temple
Pentacle_of_the_Sun_Talisman_Amulet_from_Key_of_Solomon__24681.1429732648.380.380.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Non-black people consult black/african witchdoctors/witches/spiritualists...

I don't mean non-black people raised in africa or descendants of colonisers who stayed in Africa. I mean non-blacks travelling from around the world to get magic/help/juju or whatever.

@IbucciMane! I wouldnt advise ancestor worship, yes many cultures around the world build alters and worship dead relatives... But dont.

All those dead relatives are not doi g anything but turning back to dust...

If you get a "response" it will not be great-great-great...grandaddy Ibuccimane. It will be something else which you risk burdening your descendants with.

I am yet to see a version of this pure ancetral worship people fantasize about.

Even in African cultures there is God. In Shona it is God=Mwari.
Oh I know. Some presidents in my country admitted to do it.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm also extremely careful and selective of who I share what I'm studying. Not all but most African-Americans are deathly afraid of anything outside of Western Christianity. You will be met with extreme judgement and critism.

No one is afraid, i know the truth. What part of I HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS REALM don't you people understand? Or are you refusing to acknowledge it because it doesn't suit your agenda or what you would LIKE to think is the truth. I have been seeing, feeling, encountering many many things, things you could only imagine, things you 'study' i have lived through. I have two decades of this stuff on my CV and i am 26 years old, do the math.

Im not telling you what i have been told, im not telling you anything i have researched. I AM TELLING YOU WHAT I HAVE LIVED FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY LIFE UNTIL THIS PRESENT DAY. There are only two spiritual powers that exist, one is God our creator who created us through his word which was with him and was him at the same time. That very same word was then made flesh and dwelt among us.

The other is Lucifer, everything spiritual comes from one of these two sources. The thing is the only way to God is through the word who is Jesus Christ, Lucifer on the other hand will open up his door to you regardless of what name you call out when you knock.