Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are fukking cooked if you think ifa and odinani is rooted in satanism

Again stop talking to me about things you have no idea about. You know nothing about the spiritual world, don't try to tell ME of all people anything.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
No one is afraid, i know the truth. What part of I HAVE YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THIS REALM don't you people understand? Or are you refusing to acknowledge it because it doesn't suit your agenda or what you would LIKE to think is the truth. I have been seeing, feeling, encountering many many things, things you could only imagine, things you 'study' i have lived through. I have two decades of this stuff on my CV and i am 26 years old, do the math.

Im not telling you what i have been told, im not telling you anything i have researched. I AM TELLING YOU WHAT I HAVE LIVED FOR THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY LIFE UNTIL THIS PRESENT DAY. There are only two spiritual powers that exist, one is God our creator who created us through his word which was with him and was him at the same time. That very same word was then made flesh and dwelt among us.

The other is Lucifer, everything spiritual comes from one of these two sources. The thing is the only way to God is through the word who is Jesus Christ, Lucifer on the other hand will open up his door to you regardless of what name you call out when you knock.

Ok. That is your truth and your experience, not mine. But thanks for your response.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Again stop talking to me about things you have no idea about. You know nothing about the spiritual world, don't try to tell ME of all people anything.
The irony in this post is that you think i don't have my own experience. You nothing about me to.

Also the bible you read is crafted go ask the Vatican who owns the only copy of the real bible that is triple the amount of pages that is being passed out around the world

You know the Vatican at one time was allowed to pick and choose the pages to be published in the bible

This white washed version of of christianity you worship is a lie. You still bow down to the image of cesare borgia?

:smugs2:look at you... your forefathers would bear shame

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@InfinateOpulance
@GrindtooFilthy
@AmenhotepIV
@DON MA MA
@Sankofa Alwayz
@Nemesis

Final post in this thread for me. You refuse to listen not only to truth but you refuse to listen to someone who has experienced for 20 years things you only read about and study. Someone who has seen, felt, encountered witches, satanists, spirits, angels, demons even Lucifer himself. Ignorance makes you believe you know everything, arrogance blinds you and Satan deceives you. Like i said i am 26 years old, yes from THAT YOUNG. Ask yourself this, if you are wrong, what will it take for someone to open your eyes? If you do encounter these spirits i challenge you, if you are so wise and you know what you are talking about, i challenge you to confront these spirits in the name of Jesus Christ when you do encounter them. What do you have to lose? You lot know everything right? You have no idea the burden i carry because of what i have been through, because of what my eyes were opened up to from a very young age, before i even understood what was really going on. You are dealing with spirits who's intellect are far greater than yours, you are mice to them and they will leave a trail of the most delicious cheese for you to follow all the way to the trap.

Or don't challenge them tho, its up to you. Know however every seed you plant you will reap its harvest, every door you knock on shall be opened for you. Pandora's box indeed, and everything that will come along with it, you will have brought upon your own head.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
@InfinateOpulance
@GrindtooFilthy
@AmenhotepIV
@DON MA MA
@Sankofa Alwayz
@Nemesis

Final post in this thread for me. You refuse to listen not only to truth but you refuse to listen to someone who has experienced for 20 years things you only read about and study. Someone who has seen, felt, encountered witches, satanists, spirits, angels, demons even Lucifer himself. Ignorance makes you believe you know everything, arrogance blinds you and Satan deceives you. Like i said i am 26 years old, yes from THAT YOUNG. Ask yourself this, if you are wrong, what will it take for someone to open your eyes? If you do encounter these spirits i challenge you, if you are so wise and you know what you are talking about, i challenge you to confront these spirits in the name of Jesus Christ when you do encounter them. What do you have to lose? You lot know everything right? You have no idea the burden i carry because of what i have been through, because of what my eyes were opened up to from a very young age, before i even understood what was really going on. You are dealing with spirits who's intellect are far greater than yours, you are mice to them and they will leave a trail of the most delicious cheese for you to follow all the way to the trap.

Or don't challenge them tho, its up to you. Know however every seed you plant you will reap its harvest, every door you knock on shall be opened for you. Pandora's box indeed, and everything that will come along with it, you will have brought upon your own head.

The meanest most vile people I've ever met have been Christians. So much of the Bible has been tampered with, its also used to control and manipulate the masses. And it has worked ever since Christianity was forced onto African slaves. The American Church is under the government, meaning they can't preach about certain things or if they do they will lose their tax-free status. That should tell you something right there.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else on what to believe. You have a right to believe what you do just like I do and everyone else in this country. It's called freedom of religion.

Also- I'm 36 years of age. I grew up in the church- choir rehearsal on Wednesdays, drill team rehearsal on Mondays, Sunday school on Sunday mornings, then Sunday noon service. Plus all the extra stuff in between that I can't even really remember. I've read the Bible cover to cover.On top of shoving out 10% of my earnings PLUS offerings every time I went to the building. So don't be so quick to dismiss someone else's life experience just because they don't agree with what you believe in.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
This is what you need to understand. The spiritual world is like a banking system. it's best to put more in than to withdraw out. Meaning if you begin to venerate your ancestors (always first) or any deities you need to be consistent in your "depositing" of energy to them. Because once you need their guidance/help, your "withdraw" can't exceed what you've been putting into them or else you will have to pay "interest" (which is what fukks up lazy practitioners).

This is why people say traditional religions are "evil and risky". Because it's like someone with bad credit or no credit trying to advise you on getting "Loans" or using a "New bank". Either they have no idea what they're talking about so everything looks scary or they fukked themselves with what whatever religion (usually because terrible research n guidance) and are using their failure to warn/scare you. Ancestors are your only "Free Banking" system because not only could they have built a relationship with you while they were living (great grand parents etc...) But many watch over you. So as long as your speaking to and embracing their energy (the right ones of course, don't ask your Old great Uncle who was a drunk to help you overcome addiction) you should be fine and not have to make any huge "Deposits" to them like you would a deity of any religion.

Tie this understanding into the possibility of European practitioners constantly harnessing the desperate, sniveling, racist attitudes and guidance from their ancestors and using their wars as blood sacrifices to their deities for power, it's a possibility. :yeshrug:
:russ::russ::russ: LMAO! I love ur writing. Great analogies.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
@InfinateOpulance
@GrindtooFilthy
@AmenhotepIV
@DON MA MA
@Sankofa Alwayz
@Nemesis

c8a.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:hubie:I've had spiritual instructors who basically told me you can "petition" a spirit for anything in this world. But that work is actual spiritual procrastination.

OP I suggest you search for God and be satisfied with nothing less.
I will never understand why people spend so much time paying homage to spirits who are being controlled themselves.

What is it? Spirits and ancestors are great but many have told me that they all answer to one even greater than themselves.
God transcends all. Seek that and you won't falter.
Also why hasn't anyone made the connection between the the value of their souls and these all powerful spirits vying for them?:comeon:

One of the greatest failures of modern great religious traditions is how powerless they make their followers feel. Which is why people use rituals. But it's been revealed to me that this is by design too.

If a spiritual being who can grant you wealth, fame, fortune and all that jazz is willing to be beholdened to you for your soul, what does that say about your own soul? Why aren't people so gung ho to grow closer to that instead of ritualizing spirits and ancestors, many of whom are in similar plight as you by the way?

Look for God in yourself. You are a universe. Great religious paths have been hinting at this but always stop short of admitting to it out of some perverse fear of offending God.

Why ISN'T this what people are moving towards. Why the distractions? What are people afraid of?