Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
This thread has everything to do with christians and christ. Your ignorance is why you cant see that.

No, your pathetic ignorance is castigating any Black person who doesn’t partake in religious dogma and groupthink that’s highly prevalent amongst you Christians. I know this because I was a Christian my damn self and quite frankly, y’all be no different from crackkkas sometimes.

Also the thread title clearly states a compare and contrast between Wicca/Witchcraft (traditionally white spiritual systems) with Traditional African Spiritual Practices (Black spirituality pre-Abrahamic religion). Mentions absolutely nothing about Christianity nor has anything to do with it. You people obviously just wanted to poke y’all condescending noses in this thread to talk shyt while eyes lit up just as soon as you say the thread title. Pathetic ass opportunists not even trying :russ: Fall back and go back to bowing down to the crackkkified deity that adorns your wall.

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
It’s whole towns up here that are covens, that shyt goes back to European shyt. For instance, sometimes lynchings has witchcraft things going on. The hanging of the body was symbolic just like the burning of the body; both in Christian lore are dishonorable ways to die and could keep the souls from heaven. The hand of a lynched man would be kept as a talisman like a rabbits foot. The penis could be preserved as a fertility charm; these practices are not rooted in African traditions.

The witchcraft in New England is different from the hoodoo in New Orleans but it’s all evil. Don’t do that shyt unless you ready to play with your soul.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Have you done the things i said he should do for you to be laughing like that? cause if you havent how would you know, your just speaking out of ignorance. I suggest anyone reading the comment actually study and familiarise themselves with those things like i said, and if you dont immediately see what im talking about then you can laugh, but dont laugh before, dont be a fool.

But you have, you are well aware........

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, your pathetic ignorance is castigating any Black person who doesn’t partake in religious dogma and groupthink that’s highly prevalent amongst you Christians. I know this because I was a Christian my damn self and quite frankly, y’all be no different from crackkkas sometimes.

Also the thread title clearly states a compare and contrast between Wicca/Witchcraft (traditionally white spiritual systems) with Traditional African Spiritual Practices (Black spirituality pre-Abrahamic religion). Mentions absolutely nothing about Christianity nor has anything to do with it. You people obviously just wanted to poke y’all condescending noses in this thread to talk shyt while eyes lit up just as soon as you say the thread title. Pathetic ass opportunists not even trying :russ: Fall back and go back to bowing down to the crackkkied deity that adorns your wall.

Wicca/witchcraft and traditional African spiritual practices all find their source in Satanism and Lucifer, who is the enemy of Christianity. It has everything to do with us. We are at war and in times of war whenever i see my enemy in action, i attack.

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
If you studied Occultism and Satanism and familiarised yourself with their symbols, concepts, teachings and rituals you would see a WHOLE lot more when you hear the words and look at the work of David Bowie.

You can't help everyone. I don't even know who David Bowie was but a quick Google search shows he was deep in that shyt.

leadblackstar1.jpg
bowiecrowley.jpg

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't help everyone. I don't even know who David Bowie was but a quick Google search shows he was deep in that shyt.

leadblackstar1.jpg
bowiecrowley.jpg

Exactly my friend. OP knows this thats why David Bowie is his avi pic. That pic and the threads he has been posting are no coincidence.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
If you studied Occultism and Satanism and familiarised yourself with their symbols, concepts, teachings and rituals you would see a WHOLE lot more when you hear the words and look at the work of David Bowie.
Damn :wow:
Can't trust none of these entertainers

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Wicca/witchcraft and traditional African spiritual practices all find their source in Satanism and Lucifer, who is the enemy of Christianity. It has everything to do with us. We are at war and in times of war whenever i see my enemy in action, i attack.
Brainwashed:mjlol: :snoop: