Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
:hubie:I've had spiritual instructors who basically told me you can "petition" a spirit for anything in this world. But that work is actual spiritual procrastination.

OP I suggest you search for God and be satisfied with nothing less.
I will never understand why people spend so much time paying homage to spirits who are being controlled themselves.

What is it? Spirits and ancestors are great but many have told me that they all answer to one even greater than themselves.
God transcends all. Seek that and you won't falter.
Also why hasn't anyone made the connection between the the value of their souls and these all powerful spirits vying for them?:comeon:

One of the greatest failures of modern great religious traditions is how powerless they make their followers feel. Which is why people use rituals. But it's been revealed to me that this is by design too.

If a spiritual being who can grant you wealth, fame, fortune and all that jazz is willing to be beholdened to you for your soul, what does that say about your own soul? Why aren't people so gung ho to grow closer to that instead of ritualizing spirits and ancestors, many of whom are in similar plight as you by the way?

Look for God in yourself. You are a universe. Great religious paths have been hinting at this but always stop short of admitting to it out of some perverse fear of offending God.

Why ISN'T this what people are moving towards. Why the distractions? What are people afraid of?

This sounds similar to what Baba Bobby Hemmitt said once. I forgot which video it was unfortunately.

Daps
:what: That's not true. White supremacists told our people that lie to make them forget their roots. Hell, there's evilness in Abrahamic religions too :manny:

This is my theory, I believe at one point is was about natural and universal science that modern science likes to ignore or use different defined ideologies for. As the bible say there is nothing new under the sun. I personally wouldnt involve myself that worships anyone but the One True Creator. Whether that is requiring sacrifices or bodily fluids, I believe that is looking for favor from what we know as demons or Jinn etc.

Daps
Satanism is the worship of the Devil

The other religions are the worship of Idols, Nature or Ancestors

Which you arent suppose to do if you believe in the word of God. Now before you say it yes I know the bible has been altered some. But with enough research you can see there is alot of truth in what Yahushua and God warned against. Things like necromancy, idol worship etc. The word idol etmology means physical or mental image of a deity.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
No not really. Africans were not the only culture that studied things like the arcane and paganism. Wiccan culture has more ties to ancient British/Irish culture mixed with some Hinduism and other Asian religions.

Daps
LOOOOL dont be a fool, what Christianity is used to justify is not the same as what Christianity is. The country i live in uses bringing democracy as a means to justify the bombing of towns and villages killing men, women and children.

The thing people always seem to overlook when demonizing the abrahamic faiths is the advent of Free Will. If the Yahushua
Or God gave very logical and sound commandments to live by and people didnt due to exercising their free will, its not Gods fault or the tenets its the person.

What humans problem is they want to have "Freedom" without consequence in the true meaning of the word. Not the negative connotation that it has today.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I just wanna live my life like a level 50 mage grinding bytches having fun and throwing fireballs :damn: :wow: this religion shyt is so perfect do good live in paradise for an eternity do bad burn bytch :wow: that shyt literally been keeping ppl from living for thousands of years :russ: i love it man its so perfect..its so crazy im so strung out on doing good it feels like there is an actual barrier in my mind that prohibits me from doing bad...even subconsciously fukked my appearance and attributes up to keep the demons away....either that or someone got a serious spell over my life

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just wanna live my life like a level 50 mage grinding bytches having fun and throwing fireballs :damn: :wow: this religion shyt is so perfect do good live in paradise for an eternity do bad burn bytch :wow: that shyt literally been keeping ppl from living for thousands of years :russ: i love it man its so perfect..its so crazy im so strung out on doing good it feels like there is an actual barrier in my mind that prohibits me from doing bad...even subconsciously fukked my appearance and attributes up to keep the demons away....either that or someone got a serious spell over my life
Word.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
There is a large presence of the occult in Hollywood, its basically a requirement. Look at how ALOT of the industry use all the occult symbology. That no coincidence. Whatever the true purpose for some of the occult knowledge, has long been corrupted.
There's a recording that went viral recently of one of the most famous rapper/singer in France where he said he put a curse on another and prayed for his total annihilation and destruction:damn:

It's like they all dabble in it. I'm more careful what I'm listening to/watching now.

Daps
The meanest most vile people I've ever met have been Christians. So much of the Bible has been tampered with, its also used to control and manipulate the masses. And it has worked ever since Christianity was forced onto African slaves. The American Church is under the government, meaning they can't preach about certain things or if they do they will lose their tax-free status. That should tell you something right there.

I'm not trying to convince you or anyone else on what to believe. You have a right to believe what you do just like I do and everyone else in this country. It's called freedom of religion.

Also- I'm 36 years of age. I grew up in the church- choir rehearsal on Wednesdays, drill team rehearsal on Mondays, Sunday school on Sunday mornings, then Sunday noon service. Plus all the extra stuff in between that I can't even really remember. I've read the Bible cover to cover.On top of shoving out 10% of my earnings PLUS offerings every time I went to the building. So don't be so quick to dismiss someone else's life experience just because they don't agree with what you believe in.

I feel you and agree that religion in general is used for oppression and subjugation. Like tithing is not suppose to be a mandated requirement for the church. Your suppose to take 10% if your annual earnings (crops/farm animals/money) and help the needy and unfortunate.

Alot these misconceptions and blatant lies come from church authorities interpreting scripture they way they see fit for agendas or husting (they actually have a school for that, how to "minister to the flock" etc). Which could be remedied by people reading their bible and researching the history of it and its alterations.