Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I am not fear mongering im just warning you, same way if i saw you walking down a road where thieves were lying in wait to ambush i'd warn you. You'd be wise to be scared my friend.....

That's the point you don't know me from a stranger walking down the road. Yet you want to put death on my mind concerning my own spiritual beliefs. See one thing I learned early is that your master reveals itself through your action, words etc... Concerning others on their spiritual journey. Instead of using the "Light" in your religion to bring me into your understanding you used DEATH (an inevitable state we all reach) to deter me. You are fear mongering because your master also fear mongers. Fear mongering is prevailing characteristic of your "Devil" yet here you are indistinguishable lol!

Who you think you talking to. I don't speak on much I don't know or have experienced. You can keep the rhetoric I won't be shaking in my boots, devil.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the point you don't know me from a stranger walking down the road. Yet you want to put death on my mind concerning my own spiritual beliefs. See one thing I learned early is that your master reveals itself through your action, words etc... Concerning others on their spiritual journey. Instead of using the "Light" in your religion to bring me into your understanding you used DEATH (an inevitable state we all reach) to deter me. You are fear mongering because your master also fear mongers. Fear mongering is prevailing characteristic of your "Devil" yet here you are indistinguishable lol!

Who you think you talking to. I don't speak on much I don't know or have experienced. You can keep the rhetoric I won't be shaking in my boots, devil.

I gave you the same message that is in the bible. If you want the truth read the bible.

Its interesting you used the term the 'Light' and placed it in quotation marks. Lucifer is recruiting on the coli today.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
I gave you the same message that is in the bible. If you want the truth read the bible.

Its interesting you used the term the 'Light' and placed it in quotation marks. Lucifer is recruiting on the coli today.

See how you only address a part of my post by using the lazy "ITS IN DA BIBLE!". Then you try to misinterpret why I put the word light in quotations instead of just asking me..... So now you're trying to deceive. DECEPTION & FEAR. Your master is looking kind of funny in the "Light".

See folks, doesn't matter what religion or spiritual belief. Darkness reveals itself. It's entrance is usually fear. Then deception. Right on schedule.

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See how you only address a part of my post by using the lazy "ITS IN DA BIBLE!". Then you try to misinterpret why I put the word light in quotations instead of just asking me..... So now you're trying to deceive. DECEPTION & FEAR. Your master is looking kind of funny in the "Light".

See folks, doesn't matter what religion or spiritual belief. Darkness reveals itself. It's entrance is usually fear. Then deception. Right on schedule.

I addressed everything in your post by saying if you want the truth it is in the bible. Everything you have said so far is a lie, if you seek the truth read the bible simple as that. I don't need to address your post, i have no interest in that i have already spoken more to you than i intended, it is you that needs to address your dangerous beliefs. I warned you your ignorance is going to kill you, which it will and i told you if you want the truth read the bible. I don't need to say anything else because that and that alone is the point i wanted to make.

I also just said your comment about showing you the 'light' is interesting considering the topic of discussion here, considering how deceived you are in your beliefs its interesting you would use that term and place it in quotation marks, considering that the light bearer is Lucifer. You would see that if you read the bible like i suggested you do. I didn't ask you to explain it because i am not interested in the answer you will give me.