Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I feel you and agree that religion in general is used for oppression and subjugation. Like tithing is not suppose to be a mandated requirement for the church. Your suppose to take 10% if your annual earnings (crops/farm animals/money) and help the needy and unfortunate.

Alot these misconceptions and blatant lies come from church authorities interpreting scripture they way they see fit for agendas or husting (they actually have a school for that, how to "minister to the flock" etc). Which could be remedied by people reading their bible and researching the history of it and its alterations.
(Sahih International)
And they were not commanded except to worship Allah, [being] sincere to Him in religion, inclining to truth, and to establish prayer and to give zakah. And that is the correct religion.

-Sura Al-Bayyinah, Ayah 5

Unfortunately a lot of brothers are being swayed from this clear light towards devil worship

(Sahih International)
Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 257

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
Just to be clear in this thread, I wasn't telling anyone to do anything. I was explaining the basic concept in most Tradition religions. And the possibility of European Practitioners using these concepts for their own power. I'm southern and my grand mother kept bones (we'll leave it at that). But I respect all religions (monotheism to an extent) I just hate Christians and their evil ass ways. Dude in here doesn't even KNOW what I believe yet was trying to scare me with death smh.... Wwjd? :lolbron:

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
You nikkaz not even from Africa

Africans don't follow this b...only a fringe group and it's unfortunate that you're this deep into Satan worship but I guess thsts what free will is for

(Sahih International)
Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of the criminals."

-Sura An-Naml, Ayah 69

If ancestor worship and paganism had worked for the previous generations...Wouldn't they still be here instead of their descendents being musl and Christians?:ohhh:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Africans don't follow this b...only a fringe group and it's unfortunate that you're this deep into Satan worship but I guess thsts what free will is for

(Sahih International)
Say, [O Muhammad], "Travel through the land and observe how was the end of the criminals."

-Sura An-Naml, Ayah 69

If ancestor worship and paganism had worked for the previous generations...Wouldn't they still be here instead of their descendents being musl and Christians?:ohhh:

(Sahih International)

-Sura An-Naml, Ayah 69

Our people were forced to convert. Besides certain tribes.

MalickSyXShabbaz

Daps
Youre lying I am a mandinke and africans werr not forced to convert
The entire west Africa was made muslim due to a trading outpost establiahed at khairawan in Tunisia by the ancestors of the kunti lineage. From there they spread to notthern Mali and Mauritania and the remaining conversions were carried out by mandinke traders and fula pastorialists. This happened over 1000 years ago

Likewise muslims migrated to Ethiopia during the lifetime of the prophet as refugees and quickly converted somalia and northern Sudan without any soldiers

So please don't spread these lies again for the purpose of spreading your agenda
Our people were forced to convert. Besides certain tribes.
(Sahih International)
And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 7
(Sahih International)
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 8

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yep you kinda right. All find their true roots in Satanism
This is an interesting conversation, although the thread is somewhat old.

The Origin of Satan - Professor Elaine Pagels

From the religious historian whose The Gnostic Gospels won both the National Book Award and the National Book Critics Circle Award comes a dramatic interpretation of Satan and his role on the Christian tradition. With magisterial learning and the elan of a born storyteller, Pagels turns Satan’s story into an audacious exploration of Christianity’s shadow side, in which the gospel of love gives way to irrational hatreds that continue to haunt Christians and non-Christians alike.

14:12 why aren't you angry at god i that doesn't make sense to me i thought it'd be nice to be angry at
14:17 someone but there's nobody to be angry at in the ancient world they'd say well it's satan that does this satan is
14:24 is known as his name diablos means someone who throws obstacles in your path

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
There's a reason why east and west africans converted to islam 1000 years ago from the paganism and ancestors worship you're propagating (and no the African continental conversion was not slavery (see khairawan))

It's because they understood that the spirits they were invoking were fickle and often malevolent. For example the Igbo culture required every twin to be thrown in the "evil forest"

Those africans all had a concept of a supreme god so when islam came to them..it made sense to leave behind the worship of multiple ancestral and paganistic entities and worship one God

Now if someone 1000 years ago in Mali Niger Nigeria guinea was smart enough to toss aside ancestor worship for islam and the worship of one god....why would you as someone who is the product of a 500 year systematic erasing of your culture, a lifetime of occultic programming, and possible mental history rush headlong into something your ancestors had by and large given up when they were snatched away from.their home..don't get kawaled by that black panther shyt

I say this as an African.the only clean way is to worship the most high as he is all capable...if you start invoking spirits you will find yourself in a very sticky bind very very very soon

(Sahih International)
But they have attributed to Allah partners - the jinn, while He has created them - and have fabricated for Him sons and daughters. Exalted is He and high above what they describe

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 100
But they sure became slaves and enslaved after the conversion.

In every religion you will find good and bad. These "monotheistic" religions have evolved and keep evolving.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Youre lying I am a mandinke and africans werr not forced to convert
The entire west Africa was made muslim due to a trading outpost establiahed at khairawan in Tunisia by the ancestors of the kunti lineage. From there they spread to notthern Mali and Mauritania and the remaining conversions were carried out by mandinke traders and fula pastorialists. This happened over 1000 years ago

Likewise muslims migrated to Ethiopia during the lifetime of the prophet as refugees and quickly converted somalia and northern Sudan without any soldiers

So please don't spread these lies again for the purpose of spreading your agenda

(Sahih International)
And who is more unjust than one who invents about Allah untruth while he is being invited to Islam. And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 7
(Sahih International)
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

-Sura As-Saf, Ayah 8
Once you dabble into the root an origin of Islam, it's quite a revelation.

The Emergence of Islam: Classical Tradition In Contemporary Perspective | Ph.D Gabriel Said Reynolds

This brief survey text tells the story of Islam. Gabriel Said Reynolds organizes his study in three parts in order to tell of Muhammad’s early life and rise to power, of the origins and development of the Qur’an, with a distinctive, if unique, juxtaposition between the Qur’an and biblical literature, and concluding with an overview of modern and fundamentalist narratives of Islam’s origin, which reveals how those who represent Islam’s future begin by shaping its past.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
There is a large presence of the occult in Hollywood, its basically a requirement. Look at how ALOT of the industry use all the occult symbology. That no coincidence. Whatever the true purpose for some of the occult knowledge, has long been corrupted.
Are you referring to Kabbalah?