Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, Christianity could be satanic since it was used to justify slavery and the killing/white washing of African people. Be aware what you are promoting if you wanna go down this route.

LOOOOL dont be a fool, what Christianity is used to justify is not the same as what Christianity is. The country i live in uses bringing democracy as a means to justify the bombing of towns and villages killing men, women and children.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
LOOOOL dont be a fool, what Christianity is used to justify is not the same as what Christianity is. The country i live in uses bringing democracy as a means to justify the bombing of towns and villages killing men, women and children.
Are you from an African country?

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
This is what you need to understand. The spiritual world is like a banking system. it's best to put more in than to withdraw out. Meaning if you begin to venerate your ancestors (always first) or any deities you need to be consistent in your "depositing" of energy to them. Because once you need their guidance/help, your "withdraw" can't exceed what you've been putting into them or else you will have to pay "interest" (which is what fukks up lazy practitioners).

This is why people say traditional religions are "evil and risky". Because it's like someone with bad credit or no credit trying to advise you on getting "Loans" or using a "New bank". Either they have no idea what they're talking about so everything looks scary or they fukked themselves with what whatever religion (usually because terrible research n guidance) and are using their failure to warn/scare you. Ancestors are your only "Free Banking" system because not only could they have built a relationship with you while they were living (great grand parents etc...) But many watch over you. So as long as your speaking to and embracing their energy (the right ones of course, don't ask your Old great Uncle who was a drunk to help you overcome addiction) you should be fine and not have to make any huge "Deposits" to them like you would a deity of any religion.

Tie this understanding into the possibility of European practitioners constantly harnessing the desperate, sniveling, racist attitudes and guidance from their ancestors and using their wars as blood sacrifices to their deities for power, it's a possibility. :yeshrug:

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you from an African country?

Uganda, East Africa. And there are many people there who engage in ancient 'ancestral worship' practises. We call them witch doctors and most of us are WELL aware of the source of such spiritual power. But you yourself are also aware of the source your just playing dumb, our conversation is done. I've lost interest talking with you. I've said enough for people reading my posts to connect dots themselves.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what you need to understand. The spiritual world is like a banking system. it's best to put more in than to withdraw out. Meaning if you begin to venerate your ancestors (always first) or any deities you need to be consistent in your "depositing" of energy to them. Because once you need their guidance/help, your "withdraw" can't exceed what you've been putting into them or else you will have to pay "interest" (which is what fukks up lazy practitioners).

This is why people say traditional religions are "evil and risky". Because it's like someone with bad credit or no credit trying to advise you on getting "Loans" or using a "New bank". Either they have no idea what they're talking about so everything looks scary or they fukked themselves with what whatever religion (usually because terrible research n guidance) and are using their failure to warn/scare you. Ancestors are your only "Free Banking" system because not only could they have built a relationship with you while they were living (great grand parents etc...) But many watch over you. So as long as your speaking to and embracing their energy (the right ones of course, don't ask your Old great Uncle who was a drunk to help you overcome addiction) you should be fine and not have to make any huge "Deposits" to them like you would a deity of any religion.

Tie this understanding into the possibility of European practitioners constantly harnessing the desperate, sniveling, racist attitudes and guidance from their ancestors and using their wars as blood sacrifices to their deities for power, it's a possibility. :yeshrug:

Your ignorance is going to kill you.......

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Uganda, East Africa. And there are many people there who engage in ancient 'ancestral worship' practises. We call them witch doctors and most of us are WELL aware of the source of such spiritual power. But you yourself are also aware of the source your just playing dumb, our conversation is done. I've lost interest talking with you. I've said enough for people reading my posts to connect dots themselves.
What dots? You are leaving the conversation because I and many others dissected your points and you have no comeback. Only reason why you are saying it's satanic because devilish Euros told you that it was.

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What dots? You are leaving the conversation because I and many others dissected your points and you have no comeback. Only reason why you are saying it's satanic because devilish Euros told you that it was.

Nope, no one TOLD me anything. Years of experience in this realm.......

JOHN.KOOL

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your fear mongering (proof negative forces are using you) doesn't move me. If you scared stay in church :francis:

I am not fear mongering im just warning you, same way if i saw you walking down a road where thieves were lying in wait to ambush i'd warn you. You'd be wise to be scared my friend.....