Is Witchcraft/Wicca Just A WHITEWASHED Version Of Our Traditional African Religions?

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I fukked with that wicca shyt as a curious teen and I tried a dream spell that actually came back to me twice in my dream (for the 2 times I tried to set the spell)

Dont fukk with it....Its all mysticism......Tariq really got u impressionable minds trying to summon spirits. LOL.
I don't listen to Tariq. Used to listen to Cynthia G doe :manny:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Basically what Joey Diaz said. The shyt you see in Hollywood is the whitewashed version, but if you want a secret: intent is what matters the most.
But if you wanna see the real deal though, take a trip to Nigeria or Cuba and get a English-speaking breh from there to take you through the trenches :demonic:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My avi pic has nothing to do with the conversation. That's an straw-man argument.

And calling it a straw-man argument is a common discrediting tactic. I dont care what you say, anyone wise will see the link your avi pic has with the things brought up in our conversation.

Unless you end up changing it....

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
And calling it a straw-man argument is a common discrediting tactic. I dont care what you say, anyone wise will see the link your avi pic has with the things brought up in our conversation.
This is a avi of David Bowie. Just used it because it's dope and artistic. You said I'm displaying ignorance because I discredited your statement of African spiritual systems are satanic. I will go along that every faith may have a bit of truth in it though :ld:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a avi of David Bowie. Just used it because it's dope and artistic. You said I'm displaying ignorance because I discredited your statement of African spiritual systems are satanic. I will go along that every faith may have a bit of truth in it though :ld:

LOOOOOOL. You didnt discredit my statement, you just denied it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Fam, dont try to tell him, he is fully aware of what he is promoting.........
So, Christianity could be satanic since it was used to justify slavery and the killing/white washing of African people. Be aware what you are promoting if you wanna go down this route.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Basically what Joey Diaz said. The shyt you see in Hollywood is the whitewashed version, but if you want a secret: intent is what matters the most.
But if you wanna see the real deal though, take a trip to Nigeria or Cuba and get a English-speaking breh from there to take you through the trenches :demonic:
Aight