is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Lucifer is the way tho.

If you don't know who he is or what he is you'll always be fighting yourself

Lucifer is who The Powerful speak to and tell you to shy away from because he brings knowledge and knowledge is Power, literally.

Alotta us speak the English language, but don't really know what we're saying. The dialect behind it is what alotta us don't get.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
If it gives you powers beyond what a man can naturally do it is satanic in my opinion. And what I am saying does not just apply to things such as voodoo I'm also referring to how people think they can heal others. And I know some Christians believe they can do that
What about it is satanic? Do you know enough about it to make that judgement call?

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Understand the language that you speak.

We know what the word "nikka" means and when, where, and how to use it and say it. But others don't because it's not from them.

So apply that to the English.

Don't be a Parrot. Know what you're saying, don't just say things because you know how to put them together and know how to communicate it

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it gives you powers beyond what a man can naturally do it is satanic in my opinion. And what I am saying does not just apply to things such as voodoo I'm also referring to how people think they can heal others. And I know some Christians believe they can do that

i hope you dont like beyonce cause she's deeply involved in these traditions.:francis:

she showed everyone pretty clearly in that lemonade movie, but people wanted to focus on her relationship :mjpls:

pon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While other races are defeating white supremacy through economic, military and educational excellence, we are talking vodoo :pachaha:

What's even more tragic is that the OP isnt trolling. This idiot actually believes this. :francis:
Lol, I agree with you on a surface level but don't act like you don't see the spiritualism in the businesses when you walk into a Asian (indian or chinese)store

images
images

images

Spiritualism will determine your culture.. Culture will determine Stability.. It helps

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Ya'll kno wmy position on this

AYÏBOBOOOOO!!!!!!!! :blessed:

Worship white Jesus and Mohamed all you want. Vodou is the only religion that is undeniably ours and that the white man still fears enough to not even bother claiming/stealing.

Know your roots, f@ggots. Stop trying to be fukkin Egyptians and sh!t or traveling to Mecca. Get in line and head to Benin, clowns.
legba_veve1.jpg

Last edited:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Ya'll kno wmy position on this

AYIBOBOOOOO!!!!!!!! :blessed:

Worship white Jesus and Mohamed all you want. Vodou is the only religion that is undeniably ours and that the white man still fears enough to not even bother claiming/stealing.

Know your roots, f@ggots. Stop trying to be fukkin Egyptians and sh!t or traveling to Mecca. Get in line and head to Benin, clowns.
legba_veve1.jpg

Whose veve is that