is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
It's always funny and saddening to see black people so quick to hate and call the practices of our ancestors "satanic". And immediately after this, they cling tight to religion given to them by their slave master

It shows how successful white people have been at brainwashing us; and it shows that deep down that these black people believe their ancestors were uncivilized, and deep down they are actually glad that massa 'civilized us' and gave us Christianity.

It's funny how, right after talking down on their ancestors practices, they go in another thread to talk about "how white people are the devil" , or "how white people are the problem in the world". They remember how whites raped, murdered, and tortured our ancestors for entertainment.......But they are still quick to cling to the religion white people gave them.

They are quick to forget that, when white people set out to brainwash and control the African slaves, it was the SAME RELIGION that they gave them. When whites wouldn't let them read books to get smarter, They still insisted on teaching the bible!

If this religion was meant to liberate your mind, body, or soul; then why was it given to you by the same person who wanted to control you?

Breh, the practices of your ancestors is what got you in America in the first place. Why would you go and repeat it? If you want to know where you got it wrong, its where you equate the "bible" or scriptures with the religion you say the slave masters gave blacks. Theres a big difference breh. The scriptures is written about black people. Anybody can read Deuteronomy 28 and see that the "curses" that are said to happen to the Hebrews matches what blacks faced in America. Whites (well not them but lets run with that anyways :mjpls:)came and twisted the scriptures so they could keep blacks under their control. You guys see this, and then interpret it as "well I dont need to read it" when the scripture is actually meant for and about you! But most of yall wont get it so you'll perish when the time comes. Most of them Hebrew Israelite camps are fakers but they're on to something when they say that blacks are descendants of the people in the bible.

Anybody saying white people are the problem in the world simply doesnt understand how the world works.But to put it plainly, the scriptures are about blacks. They left a sign for you in Deuteronomy 28 (sign verse:46) so you could recognize it and understand what you had to do. But again, most of yall wont so it is what it is.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Breh, the practices of your ancestors is what got you in America in the first place. Why would you go and repeat it? If you want to know where you got it wrong, its where you equate the "bible" or scriptures with the religion you say the slave masters gave blacks. Theres a big difference breh. The scriptures is written about black people. Anybody can read Deuteronomy 28 and see that the "curses" that are said to happen to the Hebrews matches what blacks faced in America. Whites (well not them but lets run with that anyways :mjpls:)came and twisted the scriptures so they could keep blacks under their control. You guys see this, and then interpret it as "well I dont need to read it" when the scripture is actually meant for and about you! But most of yall wont get it so you'll perish when the time comes. Most of them Hebrew Israelite camps are fakers but they're on to something when they say that blacks are descendants of the people in the bible.

Anybody saying white people are the problem in the world simply doesnt understand how the world works.But to put it plainly, the scriptures are about blacks. They left a sign for you in Deuteronomy 28 (sign verse:46) so you could recognize it and understand what you had to do. But again, most of yall wont so it is what it is.

You're still missing a part of the picture too. Because you're generalizing the Trade Slingers as wicked people but don't know who they were and were they got their knowledge from

George Washington and alot of the forefathers weren't even Christian, in fact they dabbled with the Koran more than the Bible

The Knights of the Templar didn't either. They fukked with with the Egyptians and I think the Ethiopians too. Which is the Baphomet actually comes from, not because of the french guy.

And if you wanna be real about it then you should learn or think about something other than European history.

Hebrews were probably getting slaughtered by the daily so Judiasm was made. They were being oppressed just like others have.

When you read the Bible think about what it doesn't say than what it does say. Like who were those people that Cain saw on his way out of the garden of eden.

That in itself is a new world of questions.

Christianity was a strategy to capture the herd and keep them there without the Prisons they couldn't build. If you understand how the Mind works then you can apply what you need to use for a strategy.

Alotta us dont perceive the world outside of European history. We know very little or nothing at all about it. And even crazier than that is that we talk about those Europeans like we knew em. When in reality most people only know what they tell you and what you read.

If Lucifer is so bad and God is so good then what's really goin on in the world. "Nobody" ever thinks that they're probably the same Being.

Right and Wrong is a matter of perception, it's not necessarily Absolute. But society doesn't look at it that way because we all want to live in peace. The wealthy knew this, so laws or rules if you will were created

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
funny how many ppl will turn their nose up to african traditions, but have no problem practicing yoga and talking bout chakras :mjpls:

Better yet, they'll walk into any chinese/indian restaurant or any other cultural establishment and see a pantheon of gods, candles, talismans etc all over the place and not feel any way about it, but god forbid they see a picture of any deity that looks like them and they instantly freeze up like :whoa: "I'm not messing with that voodoo/demonic shyt".

It's all good though, I used to be just as scared and ignorant of these things too. Some people should just stay in their church where they belong.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
it shows that deep down that these black people believe their ancestors were uncivilized, and deep down they are actually glad that massa 'civilized us' and gave us Christianity.

Facts. :francis:

Rep and dap.

funny how many ppl will turn their nose up to african traditions, but have no problem practicing yoga and talking bout chakras :mjpls:

Motherfukkers got statues and ornaments and decorations featuring Buddha and Vishnu and rocking other religious symbolic shyt as trends.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
I don't think most people are actually that Religious in the sense that we make it out to be, I don't even think Christians who Caucasian even believe "j"esus was White.

We just don't know because of access to information and they just lookin at it thru a different lense.

It's foolish to assume that everybody in the dark. The reason why alotta nikkaz come home from Incarceration Muslim is because it's the first time they heard something else. Whether they were Christian or not

N711oir

All Star
Daps
It amaze me how our people.
Will be so scarred and find voodoo black magic and many of our ancestral arts off putting:scusthov:

And then you have non religious and non spiritual folks who claim it's all hogwash :heh:

Yet a lot of these same people at Christmas time will put reeves up on their doors :dahell:
:heh:And don't even know what they're doing
They've got you abandoning your customs and rituals and your supporting theirs :heh:
Mistletoe everything these just couple examples even the tree and decoration
They have you think it's innocent fun
But many display the same panic and necessity to obtain and fulfill these customs as they would any other ritual

:umad:Know what you're supporting and breathing life to

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I "pray" to my ancestors, until I get one of those DNA tests so I can know exactly where my folks came from I won't dive head first in a traditional Afrikan religion just yet. That being said, we should look into Vodun/Obeah/Hoodoo/etc more.

AA's came from the Niger-Congolese regions of West and Central Afrika, not Ethiopia or from Shaka Zulu..we don't need any of that Abrahamic stuff, it's not for us, it's all syncretic Judaism.
islam was present in the 1200s in west africa before cac enslavers came, mansa musa went to mecca and back all the way from mali

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
Judaism was around long before Christianity, let alone Islam.

The story of how Judaism came to be is never talked about. We just know it's a thing, and most people don't even know what exactly.

In your mind you don't think about what was goin on when it came to be. And whether it was around a few years before or hundreds of years like what's been commonly said. That's beside the point

Who are the people who wrote those Scriptures and why is the God they converse with so evil to the Egyptians? What's that about and why is it like that instead of him loving and treating everybody the same?

Is Judaism just a tale of positive stories and things one shouldn't do to survive? Or is it something else and People have been falling for the okie-doke this whole time because they know Mankind don't know shyt but what someone tell em.

Without Judaism, Christianity and Islam don't exist. No Jews, no Jesus, no Muhammad. All of them wouldn't even be a thought in your head.

People just be readin shyt and regurgitatin it back when necessary. Like what do you mean this one nikka lived for 700 years. Or if you're an African American that you're a "citizen". Most don't stop to define what that is

Last edited:

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
nikkaz be like, "we the original Jews that the Bible was talking about". And then turn around and brag about the Egyptians.

But in the Abrahamic Religions, God hated Egypt and according to the word still does til this day or did for a while after that.

You can't be Jewish or the original Hebrews and be claimin Egypt at the same time. You might as well be claimin both Crip and Latin King at the same time

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
real satanism is pretty evil (unless you mean laveyan satanism), i think you mean luciferianism instead
Lavey is "real" Satanism. The others are simply refereed to as devil worshipers. Pop culture Satan is nonsense. Real Satan is just a judgement angel and might not even be sentient and is fundamentally different than Lucifer(the guy who rebelled). One is a tool that God uses to judge people and the other is the rebel. Pop culture/Hollywood Satan is straight up nonsense, It's a mixture of real Satan and Lucifer. Neither are "Evil"(sorry breh but Lucifer comes off as the hero in the situation 99% of the time when you look at it in a unbiased way:manny:).

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Lavey is "real" Satanism. The others are simply refereed to as devil worshipers. Pop culture Satan is nonsense. Real Satan is just a judgement angel and might not even be sentient and is fundamentally different than Lucifer(the guy who rebelled). One is a tool that God uses to judge people and the other is the rebel. Pop culture/Hollywood Satan is straight up nonsense, It's a mixture of real Satan and Lucifer. Neither are "Evil"(sorry breh but Lucifer comes off as the hero in the situation 99% of the time when you look at it in a unbiased way:manny:).
from the way i look it, lucifer gives you want you want not what you need. what you want may not be inherently good for you. the scriptures says his job is to taint you so you can be dragged to hell with him