is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
most blacks have had these practices beaten out of them, and have been thoroughly brainwashed.

all i know is that after they did their massive ritual, the hatians walked away with cacs heads in their hands, defeating one of the most powerful military forces at the time :manny:
Aware me of this ritual haitians took to defeat cacs. Never learned this part.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
now i know i said voodoo, but i really mean african traditional religion or african diaspora traditions such as santeria, palo, candomble, vodun, whatever.

ya'll can keep foolin around with that cac christian shyt if you want but im starting to think blacks practicing african traditional religion on a large scale is the only way to protect and defend ourselves from these devils. i think that we need to start doing the complete opposite of what were were taught by cacs.

they know the power of these systems and fear them, which is why they've done their best to demonize them in the media and scare blacks away from practicing....shyt, practicing these systems/sciences was punishable by death at one point...

it worked for the hatians during their revolution... :sas2:
I knew you were stupid but this is just :mjlol:

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
To answer ops question. It's a double edge sword. It normally involves giving your soul away to evil spirits so when u die you can forget going to heaven and also blacks stupidly use against other black people out of jealousy and other petty shyt.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ur point might be better received if the people who practice voodoo were thriving overall

one of the major components of these traditions is honor for the ancestors. Asians practice something very similar, and seem to be thriving at all levels, at least in america and parts of africa. :jbhmm:

i went to a coworkers house, who is from hong kong, and as soon as i walked in there was an altar for their ancestors.

her family owns multiple businesses and properties along with having careers. :patrice:

Last edited:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
I "pray" to my ancestors, until I get one of those DNA tests so I can know exactly where my folks came from I won't dive head first in a traditional Afrikan religion just yet. That being said, we should look into Vodun/Obeah/Hoodoo/etc more.

AA's came from the Niger-Congolese regions of West and Central Afrika, not Ethiopia or from Shaka Zulu..we don't need any of that Abrahamic stuff, it's not for us, it's all syncretic Judaism.

Daps
now i know i said voodoo, but i really mean african traditional religion or african diaspora traditions such as santeria, palo, candomble, vodun, whatever.

ya'll can keep foolin around with that cac christian shyt if you want but im starting to think blacks practicing african traditional religion on a large scale is the only way to protect and defend ourselves from these devils. i think that we need to start doing the complete opposite of what were were taught by cacs.

they know the power of these systems and fear them, which is why they've done their best to demonize them in the media and scare blacks away from practicing....shyt, practicing these systems/sciences was punishable by death at one point...

it worked for the hatians during their revolution... :sas2:

FACT: Christianity was founded by the Jews and not Europeans.

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
If you're AA and from the Diaspora, you're not of Ethiopian descent..our people are from these areas:
triangular-trade.jpg

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Brings me back to my childhood growing up in Louisiana, apparently the lady right across the street from my grandmother practiced voodoo. Got damn she was creepy, every time we went outside we would see her peaking through the fukking blinds, she never came outside. I once kicked my ball over in her yard and I was afraid to get it, it turned up the next day in front of my grandmothers house flat. She got hers though, about a year or two after, her house burned down and she had to leave to go stay with some relatives. That voodoo shyt didn't kick in when she needed it the most. lol

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brings me back to my childhood growing up in Louisiana, apparently the lady right across the street from my grandmother practiced voodoo. Got damn she was creepy, every time we went outside we would see her peaking through the fukking blinds, she never came outside. I once kicked my ball over in her yard and I was afraid to get it, it turned up the next day in front of my grandmothers house flat. She got hers though, about a year or two after, her house burned down and she had to leave to go stay with some relatives. That voodoo shyt didn't kick in when she needed it the most. lol

:comeon:quit the spook talk. theres nothing "creepy" about voodoo.

her house probably burned down from candles. :camby:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
:comeon:quit the spook talk. theres nothing "creepy" about voodoo.

her house probably burned down from candles. :camby:
Never said voodoo was creepy, the lady was creepy. Who stares at kids outside all day? Especially when we can see you, she didn't have the decency to stop when we spotted her too. lol But I don't believe in that shyt anyways.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
one of the major components of these traditions is honor for the ancestors. Asians practice something very similar, and seem to be thriving at all levels, at least in america and parts of africa. :jbhmm:

i went to a coworkers house, who is from hong kong, and as soon as i walked in there was an altar for their ancestors.

her family owns multiple businesses and properties along with having careers. :patrice:
Too many confounding variables to attribute that to ancestor worship tho. Asians are positive beneficiaries of racism, are historically over represented in stem fields, etc. U can't just say oh they respect their ancestors and say that paints an entire picture