is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While other races are defeating white supremacy through economic, military and educational excellence, we are talking vodoo :pachaha:

What's even more tragic is that the OP isnt trolling. This idiot actually believes this. :francis:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I'm Christian because I choose to be. I have Muslim familiar members.
It was setup by white people for white people.

Let me ask you this, if you were born in Saudi Arabia wouldn't you be Muslim? The only reason you're Christian is because you were born in an area where Christianity rules.

What makes you think the spirits are evil?
You only care about the concept of heaven if you believe in Christianity.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Voodoo is satanic in my opinion. It's nothing godly about it and i choose to be Christian. I have Muslim family members
have you thoroughy researched these systems, or is this something your pastor, priest, reverend told u?

your whole fam probably been christians for years. doing the same thing and expecting different results is insanity, no? how can you serve the same god that co signed our ancestors being enslaved and treated like animals :what:

im not picking on you or your fam btw :whoa:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
While other races are defeating white supremacy through economic, military and educational excellence, we are talking vodoo :pachaha:

What's even more tragic is that the OP isnt trolling. This idiot actually believes this. :francis:

2cpu989.jpg