is vodun/voodoo the answer for black people?

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
now i know i said voodoo, but i really mean african traditional religion or african diaspora traditions such as santeria, palo, candomble, vodun, whatever.

ya'll can keep foolin around with that cac christian shyt if you want but im starting to think blacks practicing african traditional religion on a large scale is the only way to protect and defend ourselves from these devils. i think that we need to start doing the complete opposite of what were were taught by cacs.

they know the power of these systems and fear them, which is why they've done their best to demonize them in the media and scare blacks away from practicing....shyt, practicing these systems/sciences was punishable by death at one point...

it worked for the hatians during their revolution... :sas2:

So what has it done for you so far? Are your bills paid? Do you own a house behind practicing this? Are the Bloods and Crips that plague NYC interested in anything u saying here? Will any of this stop police from using Blacks as target practice? Why did u bring up Haiti using it during the revolution when Haiti is where it is now? How can you say practicing Voudu will protect us from these cac devils if the end result of Haiti is its current consdition?...That shyt dont add up.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone wanted to learn more about voodun or lfa how would they go about doing it? Is there a book or something (non CAC authors), because from what I understand these religions are passed down by word of mouth.