Is there any place online more "sensitive" than Reddit?

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
samuel-l-jackson-shocked.gif

Children of immigrants tough with other children of immigrants. Tell them Dolton is open space to see me. They ban and tuck they flags up they ass then pretend to be black.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The fact that you can’t call someone a stone cold fakkit on there tells me all I need to know.

Blame ""black" immigrants and their children. They worship white people for being able to get into this control. They hate Black people for being here. Tribalism

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What a terribly faux-woke that website is. Everyone tip toes around a subject even when the answer is just fukking there. The hundreds of mods on sniffing every post. You can clearly see everything is controlled.

A single downvote leads to a piling-on effect and dissent within subs is not tolerated, by design. After 5 or 6 downvotes replies are hidden. Why? You must only say things that people like?

Each sub has particular "rules". Nothing worse than typing up a thoughtful OP, hitting "post," and then immediately seeing " this post has been removed." Certain words or phrases trigger an instantaneous deletion. These "rules" are esoteric and it's hard to know why, exactly, your post was removed

I feel like reddit is propaganda, or at least the front page stuff is. Very echo-chamber like

Yes, exactly!!

Resetera, a EXTREME far left political site disguised as a gaming forum.

You can get banned for saying ANYTHING.
I forgot how bad that place was, and even though you can eventually find useful stuff on Reddit, I guess I just choose reddit as the worst of the worst, because they are a bigger platform.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is an impressive bushes speed run you’re doing here.

An immigrant prolly fukked a chick he liked, but instead of realizing he's afraid of p*ssy he takes out on black people like a chickenshyt cracka.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
An immigrant prolly fukked a chick he liked, but instead of realizing he's afraid of p*ssy he takes out on black people like a chickenshyt cracka.

Your third would nonsense is only possible when you speak to us. We don't seek your running failures

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cant stand reddit. Insecurity central. How the fukk you gotta have "karma points" to post in the hip hop reddit and yo... 90% of that hip hop reddit dont know shyt about hip hop

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Tekken Reddit has some of the worst caccery

They want everyone to stand together against a cash shop but then call everyone snowflakes if they don’t like slurs or Hitler costumes in the game. All they do is cry about the cash shop

Youve been there too? Straight up called those dudes losers. They keep talking about pluggers.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Yea I made the mistake of going into a car sales subreddit and asking why dealers don't want to share out the door prices
Every scumbag dealership manager and salesmen ran in there calling me all kinds of idiots, broke, uneducated, time waster, etc
I legit was like :why:. wtf did i do

Also I'm sure weirdos on here look up post history to try to discredit you but nikkas on reddit take it to the extreme. Wtf do what i said in a random subreddit 2 yrs ago got to do with the question i'm asking now

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
reddit is a website that claims to hate Karens, Boomers and racists yet conduct themselves like all three of those without any irony

I’m IP banned from there cause I said nobody cares about a stupid cat dying and I threatened to shoot the moderator in front of his family
It’s not an IP ban it’s a hardware ban. You need a new phone

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes I browse the NFL subreddit and 80% of the time I see an interesting title once I click on the thread the top comment is a corny pun or dad joke. Then everyone is responding to that trying to get their own jokes off. After scrolling for a while I can't even remember what the topic was :why:

Sports "discussions" there are atrocious. There's one side that gets upvoted and the other side gets downvoted to hell even if they're making valid points. Some people get downvoted just for asking a harmless question. In the end no one is really saying anything compelling.

It's only smaller niche subreddits I find interesting but rarely do I even comment. Too much cac humor, passive aggressiveness, and overbearing mods.