Is there any place online more "sensitive" than Reddit?

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I remember telling OP to kill himself for being a line-stepping spice cac.. He ran to the mods on some, "THERE WOULD BE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES IF I DID KILL MYSELF AND YOU'D BE SORRY :damn:" shyt.. So you tell me who's a "whiner" :manny:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.
Yeah but at least the hostility on here can be funny sometimes. There was a whole poster who made it his persona on here and it was hilarious, @philmonroe

On Reddit it's just the corny, sarcastic, passive-aggressive, punchable face cac hostility. Where you know their soft asses wouldn't even look me in the face if they saw me in person.

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
The Tekken Reddit has some of the worst caccery

They want everyone to stand together against a cash shop but then call everyone snowflakes if they don’t like slurs or Hitler costumes in the game. All they do is cry about the cash shop

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
What a terribly faux-woke that website is. Everyone tip toes around a subject even when the answer is just fukking there. The hundreds of mods on sniffing every post. You can clearly see everything is controlled.

A single downvote leads to a piling-on effect and dissent within subs is not tolerated, by design. After 5 or 6 downvotes replies are hidden. Why? You must only say things that people like?

Each sub has particular "rules". Nothing worse than typing up a thoughtful OP, hitting "post," and then immediately seeing " this post has been removed." Certain words or phrases trigger an instantaneous deletion. These "rules" are esoteric and it's hard to know why, exactly, your post was removed

I feel like reddit is propaganda, or at least the front page stuff is. Very echo-chamber like
Very egotistical and self-righteous, no nuance in their arguments, very dogmatic. The AmIThea$$hole sub is the toilet of that sub.

But since we're on the topic, I created a brand new r/Gullah subreddit, so if anyone is interested in joining/posting, feel free.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.
The coli is not worse

I’ve been banned from both

Reddit is the worst strictly because they will hardware ban you over anything

I got a perma ban arguing on the Trucker subreddit because I told some racist cac the only reason Memphis was listed as a “high chance of load theft” city was because it was mainly black. Not because they actually have a lot of load theft(which they don’t)

I got banned for being racist and insensitive towards minorities

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve received hundreds of downvotes for an opinion on something in a subreddit

A few weeks later I’ll post the SAME opinion In the SAME subreddit and receive hundreds of upvotes :mjlol:

It’s a giant echo chamber and they all follow what the other person is doing. If they see a post with a ton of upvotes they’ll agree with the opinion. If they see a post with a ton of downvotes they’ll disagree.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Now this is common to the Coli and Reddit :lolbron:

For example, @JoelB still thinks Joel Embiid is gonna go farther these playoffs than James Harden. Utter foolishness. :mjlol:
Nah, on on some subreddits you got 14 year olds giving life advice to two folks struggling in a marriage. Every relationship issue is breakup-worthy, every disagreement is "abusive", etc.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Niccas will threaten to fight you in real life and square up on The Coli

:gucci::dahell::mjlol:

Still ain't worse than Reddit though.

Last edited:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Reddit is worse because their mods will delete posts they disagree with and claim the post wasn't formatted properly, but you'll see 7 other posts that the mod agrees with that have the same format sitting right there.
They're a bunch of fat, effete, low IQ troglodytes (except for me of course). :hubie:

I'll never forget when a clip of a reddit mod went on Fox like two years ago. It went viral.