Is there any place online more "sensitive" than Reddit?

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find Reddit useful for a lot. It just depends what people are looking for.

The news and politics are fine so long as you don't get into the comments section.

There are subreddits for fragrances, memes, animal videos, nutrition and other things.

The ones who complain the most about Reddit tend to be the ones who seek out the worst parts of it. Even on the coli there are "toxic" areas but then you have things like the Film Room, which I think is fairly positive and respectful. There's almost no hate or bickering in the Cologne Game thread.

People will see what they want to see. Positive or negative

You see it, I feel the same way about instagram and dudes talking about how all they see is big booty thots.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
There used to be a lesbian subreddit that excluded trans called r/TrueLesbians. They banned it. Of course the gay male subreddit that excludes trans is still up and running tho. :martin:

Daps
It's because many of the mods are autistic trannies. This is, unfortunately, especially true for any lesbian sub. You say you don't like dikk, and you might get banned. If you don't get banned, you'll have some troons in the comments telling you to get over penis trauma or genital fetishism. I'm so serious.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.

You can't disagree over there for you'll be perma banned. I got perma banned twice. If it happens again I'm done with that site. People are goofy, I hesitate to even partake in the comments because I don't know how or what will get me banned.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.
This comment is extremely sensitive and you say reddit makes you more comfortable so.....

:mjlol:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
You trust a cess pool of biased cacs on a free for all site for information??
for what I look at it for yes. There isn’t much bias that can take place. Nothing I’m looking at it for is that opinion based but there is always a level of weighing all the input on any subject even if I’m watching 5 separate YouTube videos on a subject. The one plus of Reddit is you will often get a sort of deep dive how to that touches on certain nuances of completing a task that are often overlooked in generalized tutorial.