Is there any place online more "sensitive" than Reddit?

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
There’s a couple of cool boards but, overall it’s filled with pearl clutching, autistic, racist faggóts…

The street fight subreddit gets triggered when a white person gets they ass whooped for saying the n-word.

Then they were “shocked and appalled” when that white girl got beat into a coma but had nothing to say when it turned out that she was bullying the black girl and initiated the fight. :mjlol:

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Facebook/IG/Twitter

Women on there will police men's behavior and make a joke out of our mental health, then circle wagons if they see one slightly off color joke aimed at them

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Twitter. 100%

The worst of Reddit are on that site.

You want to talk echo chamber, then wha tTwitter has become over the last 2 years is one of the worst echo chambers on the internet.

Far more reasonable and helpful people and posts on Reddit than on Twitter to balance it out.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.
Not even close

This place has a lot of goofies and incels but nothing on the level of Reddit.

Imagine if everyone in Bushes Anonymous had their own personal Coli with dedicated users.

That’s Reddit :huhldup:

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I love the coli, but it's way more sensitive.

People actually want to meet up and catch a fade over something said on a message board :mjlol:

Not that serious
Mother fukkers have killed people IRL based off shyt said on Reddit :dahell:

There’s videos of top 10 lists of deaths from Redditors.

You’re talking about two :flabbynsick: trying to run the fade? Stop it breh

Daps
What a terribly faux-woke that website is. Everyone tip toes around a subject even when the answer is just fukking there. The hundreds of mods on sniffing every post. You can clearly see everything is controlled.

A single downvote leads to a piling-on effect and dissent within subs is not tolerated, by design. After 5 or 6 downvotes replies are hidden. Why? You must only say things that people like?

Each sub has particular "rules". Nothing worse than typing up a thoughtful OP, hitting "post," and then immediately seeing " this post has been removed." Certain words or phrases trigger an instantaneous deletion. These "rules" are esoteric and it's hard to know why, exactly, your post was removed

I feel like reddit is propaganda, or at least the front page stuff is. Very echo-chamber like
100% correct and perfectly articulated.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mother fukkers have killed people IRL based off shyt said on Reddit :dahell:

There’s videos of top 10 lists of deaths from Redditors.

You’re talking about two :flabbynsick: trying to run the fade? Stop it breh
Oh I didn't know that
My bad then :hubie:

The sub reddits I go to are not on that dumb shyt