Is there any place online more "sensitive" than Reddit?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Resetera.

Now that's a funny ass forum.

It's funny as there are definitely people on here on both forums as I'll see a thread on there then it will appear on here and vice versa

bytch made mods and discussion is heavily moderated. Don't even think of challenging any of the autistic Trans people over there or you'll get permed.

I stick to specific threads and stay away from the rest.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The Coli is Tetherville. Learn how to be less immigrant and pretend to be black

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This place is bad especially when it comes to their beloved pawg but reddit is worse. The mods over there think theyre more important than they actually are

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
reddit is a website that claims to hate Karens, Boomers and racists yet conduct themselves like all three of those without any irony

I’m IP banned from there cause I said nobody cares about a stupid cat dying and I threatened to shoot the moderator in front of his family

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.​

full

It be like that sometimes when you stan weak ass cliques like #p*ssySet.​

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
reddit is a website that claims to hate Karens, Boomers and racists yet conduct themselves like all three of those without any irony

I’m IP banned from there cause I said nobody cares about a stupid cat dying and I threatened to shoot the moderator in front of his family

Your family is full of immigrants and you om here complaining about getting banned instead of fixing your majority black country. How is this not weird and pathetic?

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Your family is full of immigrants and you om here complaining about getting banned instead of fixing your majority black country. How is this not weird and pathetic?

Prove my family is filled with immigrants

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Reddit comments called me 7 year old cause I responded to a thread about drug overdoses, and I said people to need to man up and take responsibility for their lives. Theres nothing noble about being a drug addict. Apparently my unwillingness to sympathize with drug addicts who did it to themselves makes me a child

Whole site is childish

U would think it would be the perfect platform for debates, instead all of the people nowadays are crybabies and want echo chambers so they can talk about how stupid the other side is in peace

New generation soft as baby shyt and reddit is the perfect example. Don't agree with everyone else in the subreddit, boom they ban u.

It's why political extremism is getting so bad. And I don't post there, they banned me cause I called out the inherent racism behind the Chinese trying to make yao ming appreciation posts three times a day. Yao ming was better than risk smits and that's as far as it goes. He wasn't Mt. Mutombo. They lifted my ban when I called them out but I really don't have any interest.

The NBA section is full of fakkits who wanna fukk the players, just read the comments :pacspit:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
nah honestly the coli is worse. reddit is big enough that you can find your niche/community and stay there. you dont have to hang out in the main areas. ive found people here to be much more hostile.
That's cause you had a wolf avi claiming #catset.

U confused the hell out of everybody

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
I just like going to the death subs :mjlit: and the music production subs :unimpressed:

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

samuel-l-jackson-shocked.gif