Is the rich Asian stereotype raw BS or is it real

Daps
Are these responses going to dead all the talk about Democrats helping Asians, and Asians getting money from the government that black people aren’t getting?

Daps
Every group has a lot of poor people. It’s just that black people are disproportionately poor, and speak up the most about it, and have embraced it as an identifier.

A black person who wasn’t raised in poverty, or in the hood is always considered less black, not able to speak on black experiences.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Most are working class but there is a small minority that got money fr

I remember seeing Asian kids in the year I spent at college pulling up in brand new Audis, BMWs. Gucci, supreme, jordans everyday. Stayed amongst themselves

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Every group has a lot of poor people. It’s just that black people are disproportionately poor, and speak up the most about it, and have embraced it as an identifier.

A black person who wasn’t raised in poverty, or in the hood is always considered less black, not able to speak on black experiences.
None of this is true :mjlol:

Black people embrace poverty as an identifier? :mjpls:

Daps
Dudes in here feeling bad for Asians :mjlol:. Promise you you wouldn't see a bunch of Asians feeling sorry for black people struggling in poverty on one of their forums:camby:.
How in the world is stating facts, or experiences of people we know feeling sorry, and how is feeling sorry for another human a bad thing? You don’t have to be cold hearted to be black.

None of this is true :mjlol:

Black people embrace poverty as an identifier? :mjpls:
Yes. This happens all the time. If you weren’t raised in the hood, you’re a “suburb nikka”, and you can’t speak for black people.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I swear to immigrate to another country you usually have to have money or some skill, if it's not under certain circumstances. Right now Canada is flooded with Indians because of greedy landlords.

Don't get it twisted, all races stunt on each other especially mfkrs east of the Atlantic. It's just racial stereotypes pushing this narrative.

We see everything from a western lense tbh.

People are broke all across the globe lol.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
How in the world is stating facts, or experiences of people we know feeling sorry, and how is feeling sorry for another human a bad thing? You don’t have to be cold hearted to be black.

Yes. This happens all the time. If you weren’t raised in the hood, you’re a “suburb nikka”, and you can’t speak for black people.
Nobody says that in real life :mjlol:

Please explain how black people use poverty as an identifier :mjpls:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i was watching that doc on netflix, what jennifer did, and her family fell into those stereotypes. forced her ass to do piano, overachieve in school etc.

she ain't wanna do all that, so she started forging grades, papers, diplomas, etc...eventually plotting to do some :demonic: stuff, allegedly.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Random

Ive never seen an Asian or Indian homeless person. Like on the streets
That's because 15 to 20 of them will live in one house.

shyt I seen 3 generations of both groups in a one story 2 bedroom house.

The kids who are going to college.

The parents who own the house and are still working.

The parents parents living in the house doing all the cooking, cleaning, house work so the parents can do nothing but come home from work, sleep, wake up, and go back to work.

Cots strewn all over the living room and bedroom floor. I'm like you guys going camping or something what the fukk is this:dahell:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nah

Most black people don’t think about how other groups are fukking up

So your last three - four sentences are especially … off
No it’s you nikkas that put all these other ethnicities and races on pedestals
Yall run yall fingers with this problack shyt everyday
Or post black pathology threads just to get your little :mjpls: posts off
That tells me everything I need to know about every poster on this forum
You nikkas hate stereotypes but run your fingers so quick with stereotypes against black people

I’ve read it all on this bullshyt ass site
nikkas claim
Asians are more educated
Family oriented
Successful
And I guarantee none of you know a single fukking Asian in life outside Stir Fry
If you did, you would know damn well they not what you think and believe on this forum
But go off little daddy