The group that successfully sued Harvard to end affirmative action in university admissions last year is now THREATENING universities bc Asian% fell😂

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: But but but brack people
pooh-alma.gif

• Haha
Reactions: b_b

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
More useful idiots for the white man. Orchestrate your own people’s destruction for a pat on the head and some butter wonton biscuits brehs.

Make the mistake of thinking if you eliminate one group then you automatically rank up.

They don't care breh, as long as they feel like they are in 2nd place and black folks are at the bottom.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Is it Karma? Are they experiencing a Karmic reaction to their actions? I don't know, but what I do know is that I find the outcome to be exactly what we warned them it would be. I also find their response to the outcome paradoxically amusing and sad.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Given that Asian Americans have higher incomes and higher networths - I would not be surprised if these colleges were putting more weight on economic backgrounds....

So instead of "rich" black kids getting in, more poor black kids are getting instead - and more well-to-do Asians (which is the statistical norm) are not getting in.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Fools. Affirmative action has helped a bunch of different Asian subgroups, especially the ones who face similar economic and educational challenges as Black and Hispanic students, like Filipinos, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Hmong, and Pacific Islanders. Talk about being complicit in facilitating your own demise. Oh well.