Is the rich Asian stereotype raw BS or is it real

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The ones in Hawaii are broke AF. The difference with Asians, they handle poverty much better than everyone else. I met a family of 8 living in a small 2br apartment and they were happier as you can be.
They live with like 18 other people, thats how they stay afloat.

Driveway be looking like a car lot with 3 whole families and shyt… on foodstamps too. But they give the image like they're ballin.

Just read, to live comfortably as a single person in hawaii, you have to make at least $115-125k… for a single person:francis:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There’s a difference between Asians and asian immigrants. All immigrants regardless of race perform at a higher level in the United States than in their respective native countries.

Most Asians globally live in abject poverty.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Asians are very imaged base from my experience

Mainly the women.

Explains why they're the most disloyal of all women..even a Black wench can see the light one day.
They have little respect for Asian men and worship whiteness along with white men.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Indian, African, Black American and West Indian parents do the same
Going all hands on deck to prioritize your child's education is not stunting
While that’s true. As a private school parent I can definitely say some of these parents do use it as bragging rights. A lot.. That’s just facts for all races. Don’t think they were alluding to that’s the main reason people prioritize good educations or private schools

Last edited:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
I used to work with a Chinese woman who was a single mother supporting 2 children and working 2 jobs to still be broke. She looked like life beat her down every time she tried to crawl up.

We got to talking once (mistake) and she told me her whole life story. Long story short, first generation, married an Asian dude who sold her a dream that he was gonna take care of her, they started a family, his business failed and he dipped.
Have a Filipino coworker and she's in a similar situation. Married with promises of being taken care of, had a kid and then duke dipped. She complains alot about not having $. She's a hard worker though. At times, too much where she comes off as a people pleaser & folks might take her for granted. I have faith that she'll makes the proverbial professional step.

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
Prior to the Pandemic, there used to be this homeless Asian dude outside of Dupont Circle. I found it so weird that I broke him off a 5.

I swear he was raking it on novelty alone...

Real talk though, while having the highest median income, they got the nerve to complain about 1:10 being in poverty.

Don't look up the Black numbers, it'll make you cry.

:why:
You share that same sentiment for black homeless as well?
:mjpls:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Random

Ive never seen an Asian or Indian homeless person. Like on the streets