TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No it’s you nikkas that put all these other ethnicities and races on pedestals
Yall run yall fingers with this problack shyt everyday
Or post black pathology threads just to get your little :mjpls: posts off
That tells me everything I need to know about every poster on this forum
You nikkas hate stereotypes but run your fingers so quick with stereotypes against black people

I’ve read it all on this bullshyt ass site
nikkas claim
Asians are more educated
Family oriented
Successful
And I guarantee none of you know a single fukking Asian in life outside Stir Fry
If you did, you would know damn well they not what you think and believe on this forum
But go off little daddy

You never saw me post any of that though

Not even something close to it.

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Some of them have money but you can tell they were raised on some “this shyt can be gone at anytime mentality”. I saw some Asian mofo’s Bag Up leftovers at a party and they were well off as hell.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Plenty of poor and working-class Asians along the coasts of the US. I've met plenty. Asians financially flex on each other much harder than Blacks. I personally know someone Asian who drives a Lexus, but lives in a roach infested apartment. When my kids were in public schools, one of my kid's friends was Asian and my kid had to encourage them to do better in school. There are cultural norms and there are stereotypes. What you see on TV and in movies is 90% stereotypes.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

It's really not a secret nor is it a coincidence. Get the education up. No more embracing ignorance.

If you're not going to start your own business, understand companies won't hire anybody and give them a lot of money if they don't have the credentials.

Last edited: