Is The Hate Against Cyberpunk Exaggerated Or Nah?

is all the hate cyberpunk is getting really deserved?

• yes it's 100% deserved

Votes: 60 62.5%
  • nope, it's exaggerated for views/clicks by cynical journalists and youtubers

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
yall would have been tight if kojima-san did it though.:sas2:

I liked basically ever Kojima game I've played. Hell I just re bought ZOE last month. I didn't bother with DS because that didn't look fun to me at all.

Don't lump me with these arcadium charlatans, I'm a true gamer:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I liked basically ever Kojima game I've played. Hell I just re bought ZOE last month. I didn't bother with DS because that didn't look fun to me at all.

Don't lump me with these arcadium charlatans, I'm a true gamer:ufdup:

:myman:

but sleeping on death stranding is unforgivable.:camby:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
I've never played such a broken buggy game in my life

Just had my second crash Tonite on a delmain cab mission so just going to call it here :snoop:

The driving in this game sucks, the cars appear from nowhere. I was waiting for a car to drive by to jack for 2 minutes...ran a little and suddenly one pops behind me

Police in this game are terrible when you just have to run a short distance to lose them, and they pop out of nowhere
I hit and run someone in the middle of the desert in badlands and they magically teleport to my location and start shooting :mjpls:

No reason to block at all in melee combat when you can just mash the attack button

AI is terrible

The great part is the story and characters

They could of easily made this a single player story driven game, this isn't open world at all it just feels that way because of side gigs spread across the city

No matter what you do its the same plot to move forward with small changes, this game is barely playable! And it's a shame bc another year or even two could have been a GOAT game

Posters must be trolling calling this GOTY, the audacity :dwillhuh:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I've never played such a broken buggy game in my life

Just had my second crash Tonite on a delmain cab mission so just going to call it here :snoop:

The driving in this game sucks, the cars appear from nowhere. I was waiting for a car to drive by to jack for 2 minutes...ran a little and suddenly one pops behind me

Police in this game are terrible when you just have to run a short distance to lose them, and they pop out of nowhere
I hit and run someone in the middle of the desert in badlands and they magically teleport to my location and start shooting :mjpls:

No reason to block at all in melee combat when you can just mash the attack button

AI is terrible

The great part is the story and characters

They could of easily made this a single player story driven game, this isn't open world at all it just feels that way because of side gigs spread across the city

No matter what you do its the same plot to move forward with small changes, this game is barely playable! And it's a shame bc another year or even two could have been a GOAT game

Posters must be trolling calling this GOTY, the audacity :dwillhuh:

Only two crashes, what magic is this :dwillhuh:

I put 15 hours in before i got my refund and I had like 12 of them shyts.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No 2 crashes for the day :krs:

I been playing this since launch and I routinely get 2-3 crashes whenever I play (ps5)

oh that sounds about right. I got several of them during story missions and I just shut the game off like naw, ya'll tripping:gucci: