Is The Hate Against Cyberpunk Exaggerated Or Nah?

is all the hate cyberpunk is getting really deserved?

• yes it's 100% deserved

Votes: 60 62.5%
  • nope, it's exaggerated for views/clicks by cynical journalists and youtubers

Votes: 36 37.5%

• Total voters

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And if HE don’t give me my apology.

Im gonna have @Another Man pound his wife, tape it and put the whole vid on @OnlyFrans :hubie:
tenor.gif

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
shyt is a hype job in both directions.

Marketing from MSFT & Sony pushed this shyt like the future GTA it was never gonna be.

The CDPR team (the actual development team) over extended themselves by needing to support old ass systems in the PS4 and XBone.

the game is a solid 9 on Stadia, no cap.

it has bugs yea, but so does everything, if you want a game with no bugs you gon wait forever cause it ain’t gonna happen

:yeshrug:

I’ve completed mainline story in 33hours, not a single hardline crash. Side missions are bugged as fukk, but once again, this was a game that needed at least another year, fukk the older consoles btw

these bandwagon fukkboi blogs haven’t even played the shyt without pointing out all the dildos in the game or the trans stuff, it’s all hit pieces because the game does not fit what each person’s subjective opinion wanted. The hype train got derailed by the old consoles and now it’s a hit piece wave to bury the fact that fukking Sony and Microsoft both passed this shyt through their certification process.

if a game is this unplayable on the consoles it would have been failed out, but MSFT & Sony approved to then bando them when the fallout hit about the older gen consoles.

this was always gonna be a PC/Stadia experience

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marketing from MSFT & Sony pushed this shyt like the future GTA it was never gonna be.

huh?

most of the hype came DIRECTLY from CDPR...anything else came from online discussions...I honestly don’t remember any sort of campaign from MS or sony re: this game...please point it out if possible

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They deserve it all. They lied about everything. The console version of fukked up. Even the PC version has bugs. And now it has a huge bug where your game save will be dead, if you collect too much stuff. And the response from an official moderator on their board is, don't play the game so much. They deserve every bit of hate and criticism. fukk them.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Playing on series x. And glitches haven’t been that bad. Only one glitch had me like WTF during an important cut scene

Most hyped game I can remember in my life. No way they could ever live up to the hype. Despite backlash CDPR still counting money

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
huh?

most of the hype came DIRECTLY from CDPR...anything else came from online discussions...I honestly don’t remember any sort of campaign from MS or sony re: this game...please point it out if possible

Microsoft’s Cyberpunk-themed Xbox glows in the dark

SO MSFT had a whole fukking console for the game

The messaging did come from CDPR, the marketing spend was from the First Parties.

Hype and Market spend are two different things.

CDPR does not have the marketing spend to hype this worldwide, they are in-fact and indie studio with subsidized by the Polish Gov

The marketing spend was all first party (MSFT/SONY), that is why billboards, posters, special SKUs, its all them

Now that there is fallout from their old ass console hardware running a full spec PC game, they out the bando and paying these publications to bandwagon the press

Cyberpunk 2077 Was Supposed to Be the Biggest Video Game of the Year. What Happened?

Who the fukk on the NY Times played this game, like really?

:camby: