Is Shame missing in our community?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Its the vanity and materialism.

There's a reason why having a phat ass Is a addiction now.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I was just going to make a thread on this there has to be a balance between shame and empathy. You can't shame and bully people to the point where they want to kill themselves, but you can't be empathetic to the point where shyt that is harmful to the person and society is tolerated.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
What does White have to do with the question emotional manchild? Answer the question

go watch some of his old say cheese interviews. he explains it and I know you’ll take it better coming from your daddy. that way I don’t have to waste time arguing with you. good day my friend.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
go watch some of his old say cheese interviews. he explains it and I know you’ll take it better coming from your daddy. that way I don’t have to waste time arguing with you. good day my friend.
What a lil female lol. Im amazed.......really seems you watch White more than me cause i dont know what interview you talkin about. Keep tellin on yourself though

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
What a lil female lol. Im amazed.......really seems you watch White more than me cause i dont know what interview you talkin about. Keep tellin on yourself though

I never said I didn’t watch him. I just don’t nut hug him the way you do.