NULL
tumblr_pd20wzhB6M1x9j69qo2_400.gifv

tumblr_pd20wzhB6M1x9j69qo1_400.gifv

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I legit thought about this Friday at work. I look at how other cultures treat their elders and how much reverence children have for their parents. (I'm a traveling nurse) like fukk we as a whole don't give a damn anymore. I feel like I was born in the wrong times honestly.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Shame-W African??

nikka have you seen a Shotta Wale or Kidi video?!

Let artist express themselves without SHAME

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
You're a hypocrite
This is part of why shame is dead. A lot of the moralizers are hypocrites. "Pro family" politicians on their third wives, men who force women into burquas while they fly out IG models for sex parties, women saying to be housewives while they're flying around the country giving speeches and thier kids are raised by au pairs. The emperor has no clothes.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is why shame is dead. A lot of the moralizers are hypocrites. "Pro family" politicians on their third wives, men who force women into burquas while they fly out IG models for sex parties, women saying to be housewives while they're flying around the country giving speeches and thier kids are raised by au pairs. The emperor has no clothes.
But it's gone to far. When these same folks fall on their face it's....

When I was fukked up no one told me.
Everyone just left when I was down bad.

Gonna skip the part when they told people
You're a hater
Stop judging me
You're a hypocrite
What about that time you.....
Why you all in my business
Nobody asked you
You're a lame
bytch ass nikka

Don't want to listen and want to be a victim

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
We're soft as a whole. That American arrogance and being over tolerant is going have future generations more lost than they are now. People are bolder and it's wrong to even stand up for morals. I shouldn't be attacked if I don't want my son gay or my daughter being an ig thot. My niece 16 has her belly pierced, tats,a lesbian and be in social media emulating everything she sees on reality tv and insert random female rapper. But I'm the wrong one for saying my daughter will never be like that. I told my daughter the Muhammad Ali quote to his daughter"be a diamond among flowers"

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Shame went out the window right along with it takes a village
Who's the guilty party, we need to ask
That takes accountability and that's frowned upon. People don't want let kids be kids for one. Stay outta grown folks business. 2 discipline and consequences have gone out the window. Lastly let father's be in their kids lives