Is Shame missing in our community?

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Shame and accountability are needed imo

Since about 15 i have had propositions to get into the adult entertainment industry..
I Definitely thought about doing some wild stuff for money and curiosity only the "my dad will KILL me and disown the body if he finds out" deterred me. Not even the fear of my mum had that much influence over my decisions and she used to beat me not him.

He is disappointed in me already for having my children out of wedlock albeit all with the same man. Its "taboo" and "abomination" to let a man that is not your husband use you for a "public latrine"

Since u were 15?!?!?:picard:

:mjcry:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shame and accountability are needed imo

Since about 15 i have had propositions to get into the adult entertainment industry..
I Definitely thought about doing some wild stuff for money and curiosity only the "my dad will KILL me and disown the body if he finds out" deterred me. Not even the fear of my mum had that much influence over my decisions and she used to beat me not him.

He is disappointed in me already for having my children out of wedlock albeit all with the same man. Its "taboo" and "abomination" to let a man that is not your husband use you for a "public latrine"
He from Trinidad?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
No

shame is here

it’s shameful to be a hater
or to not be getting money
or to be judgmental

In other words the world its literally
Welp

it was good while it lasted …
:francis:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
My sister in law slept over two days ago because her and her man got in a fight..she was sleeping on the couch and I got up at 1am to piss and saw her leaning halfway off the couch, half her titty hanging out.. I closed the bedroom door so wifey wouldn't wake up and then peaked around the hallway corner and pulled my dikk out and beat off to her exposed titty meat. Nutted on the hardwood floor like :noah:Without making a sound and went to bed..next day I dapped up her husband wit the hand I beat off wit when he came to pick her up. ...nikkas ain't got no shame smh:dame: