Is Shame missing in our community?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Older Black generations grew up closer to family and in tighter knit communities who held them accountable.

once Black people started fleeing to all white communities that ended and we started taking on white ways. Whites have traditionally had no respect for themselves and their elders. It used to be white women who dressed like whores coming outta the house.

we used to be able to correct any Black child in our neighborhood, now if you say something to a Black child you may end up getting into with their parent.

As I’ve said we’ve taken on white ways and there’s no turning back.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I asked in the root and I'm gone ask here
When did other cultures and practices become superior to ours? And don't give that BS about having to adapt to survive either. I got his that everything is Asian, etc culture philosophy is everything. I'm like bruh, you do know WE started all that right? people sent scouts, teachers, even family to learn from us.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Older Black generations grew up closer to family and in tighter knit communities who held them accountable.

once Black people started fleeing to all white communities that ended and we started taking on white ways. Whites have traditionally had no respect for themselves and their elders. It used to be white women who dressed like whores coming outta the house.

we used to be able to correct any Black child in our neighborhood, now if you say something to a Black child you may end up getting into with their parent.

As I’ve said we’ve taken on white ways and there’s no turning back.
What white ways have we taken on that needs to be shamed? I gotta hear this.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Yeah there we. Pastors fukking their congregation( woman and men) , touching Lil kids, giving our community false hope. Yep the sins don't happen in church

Never said religion was perfect but it did have a play people lives. With the rise of social media and the decrease of religion, it resulted in what we have now. People have really become desensitized to so many things and just see it as normal :yeshrug:

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Never said religon was perfect but it did have a play people lives. With the rise of social media and the decrease of religon, it resulted in what we have now. People have reay become desensitized to so many things and just see it as normal :yeshrug:
You right bruh, I can respect your point +rep

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
SOCIAL MEDIA CHANGED EVERYTHING.

THERES ALWAYS TONS OF
WEIRDOS WHO WILL COSIGN
ANY GIVEN TOPIC
AT ANY GIVEN TIME.

SOCIAL MEDIA HAS GIVEN
EVERY LOSER A VOICE AND ARMY.
:devil:
:evil:

Some losers on twitter were mad at people for being offended by little girls twerking, said the kids were just ‘decolonizing’ or something.