Is Jay Gay?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Homosexuals and their backers love to try and play slick, talking bout if you against homosexuality and it's perpetuation, you secretly gay. That's some of the dumbest nonsense I've heard. If somebody ain't feeling that, they ain't feeling that.

Good point..They are the only group that uses the lifestyle of the people they claim to support and care for as an insult or pejorative...Not sure if it comes from guilt, shame or self hate but it is interesting and unique to the "pro gay" movement...

The worst insult a gay person can say to a straight person is "you're really gay" aka "you're just like me"

This doesn't happen with other forms of so called biggotry...

Nobody accuses a sexist of secretly wanting to be a woman...

Nobody accuses a racist of secretly wanting to be Black..

Nobody accuses a xenophobe of secretly wanting to be an illegal alien..

But the standard insult against the so called "homophobe" is.."You really are or must really want to be what you claim to hate"

Why is that?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
jay said discriminating against gays is the same as discriminating against blacks

what have these white folks done to jigga? smh

it's just as ignorant. it is discrimination, plain and simple. if you have a problem with homosexuals, you are probably gay. that's real talk. only a homo would have a hang up about what another man is doing.

i don't give a fukk about homosexuals, and i find any dude that gets all angry over gay marriage to be wildly suspect.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Homosexuals and their backers love to try and play slick, talking bout if you against homosexuality and it's perpetuation, you secretly gay. That's some of the dumbest nonsense I've heard. If somebody ain't feeling that, they ain't feeling that.

it's psychology 101. look up projection. only someone preoccupied with their own homosexuality would be that bothered by what two other men are doing. shyt is suspect, and always will be. you can say you're not feeling that. cool. i'm not feeling homosexuality. but, i accept that it exists. i accept that there are millions of men and women who are born gay. i accept that, and i don't believe in discriminating against them because of it.

you have don't have to feel it. but you will respect their right to be treated with decency. if not, that means you have a problem.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
it's psychology 101. look up projection. only someone preoccupied with their own homosexuality would be that bothered by what two other men are doing. shyt is suspect, and always will be. you can say you're not feeling that. cool. i'm not feeling homosexuality. but, i accept that it exists. i accept that there are millions of men and women who are born gay. i accept that, and i don't believe in discriminating against them because of it.

you have don't have to feel it. but you will respect their right to be treated with decency. if not, that means you have a problem.

For the most part you are right, thats why all these republicans that are so mad at gay marriage end up being the gayest of them all. Rick Santorum, Eminem, these guys are definitely closet with how much they talk about gay subject matter. I had seen on the Bill Mahr show, he read some Rick Stantorum tweet that said something like "if you thought about gay sex as much as me you'd be against it too":wtf:

But see, I don't see anyone here in this category, like I said they can go ahead and get married I'm not mad at it, just keep your business your business. But I'm not gonna be your friend, what you do isn't normal or natural. Same way I wouldn't be friends with a pedo or a schitzo, I can't relate to you, or trust you around my kids so I don't want anything to do with you.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
phuck gay people!

the world was poisoned by their lifestyle.

roman catholic western society is gay....

so i don't know why they look for acceptance when they created western civilization.

plus their pagan fruit booty lifestyle is modern lifestyle.

i guess they want to come out the closet and downplaythe religion they stole to make it like they did not kill jesus and tske christian/catholic religion into their plaything for money.

fakkit ass priest and all that shi is gay hiding motherohuckers just using heterosexual people as monetary slaves. people need to do their math and learn history.

this is only their ploy to reunite theircollecitce monetary might publically.

you dudes better go read some religious text and see what the real is,..and hoe it was screwed around by them.

art barr

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
phuck gay people!

the world was poisoned by their lifestyle.

roman catholic western society is gay....

so i don't know why they look for acceptance when they created western civilization.

plus their pagan fruit booty lifestyle is modern lifestyle.

i guess they want to come out the closet and downplaythe religion they stole to make it like they did not kill jesus and tske christian/catholic religion into their plaything for money.

fakkit ass priest and all that shi is gay hiding motherohuckers just using heterosexual people as monetary slaves. people need to do their math and learn history.

this is only their ploy to reunite theircollecitce monetary might publically.

you dudes better go read some religious text and see what the real is,..and hoe it was screwed around by them.

art barr

the tao is eternal

A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves.

it is constantly perpetuated by our leaders and our society has largely grown to become at least indifferent to it...corrupting the natural flow of things and of how it was created to be...this is the difference between western and eastern philosophies...

in america people go out of their way to trumpet ideals rather than let them organically become as accepted as the majority opinion..they would rather propagate and propagate and corrupt the overall consciousness than sit back and hope people agree with them.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Good point..They are the only group that uses the lifestyle of the people they claim to support and care for as an insult or pejorative...Not sure if it comes from guilt, shame or self hate but it is interesting and unique to the "pro gay" movement...

The worst insult a gay person can say to a straight person is "you're really gay" aka "you're just like me"

But the standard insult against the so called "homophobe" is.."You really are or must really want to be what you claim to hate"

Why is that?

It comes from the old idea that what you hate you eventually become.

It's rather stupid actually you'd have to have contact with something to grow to hate it.

:manny:

-------------------------------------------

As far as marriage goes that's not a religious institution it's a tribal/political one so meh, fukk marriage.

Whether Hetero or Homo the government is still gonna eat regardless, they are always the third party not God.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Basically what I was tryna say..stop comparing the 2..2 COMPLETELY diff monsters..and I think they deserve equal rights..my only issue is with them marrying in the church..I think that's disrespectful...but city hall marriage..or even they own ceremony..cool with me..

man, fukk THE CHURCH! are you serious? fukk THE MOTHERfukkING CHURCH!

they should smear gay ass blood on the walls of the punk ass motherfukking, ass backwards, draconian fukking church.

an alter boy's ass blood perhaps.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Why is that?

Yeah, exactly. It's a little semantics trick they use to make disagreeing with them virtually impossible. You got hypocrites for everything. You got politicians that want to lock people up for stealing but are stealing from the public. You got women that call other women hoes but they are hoing it up just as much... but you don't ever hear anyone that speaks out against stealing to automatically be assumed as what they speak out against. You don't like people slanging drugs in your community? You must secretly be dealing crack!

With the homosexual agenda, they willfully focus on the hypocrites and try to paint everybody that disagrees with that lifestyle in some sort of negative connotation. Either you are 'afraid of homosexuals' aka a homophobe or you are on the downlow. I know exactly where you coming from with the self-insult angle. A lot of homosexuals and their backers talk about they are down with that cause, but their way to insult you is to insinuate you are what they are supporting. That's like some white dude saying, "It's really unfair that we have so much racism against blacks. Racists are so ignorant. If you don't agree with what I just said, you must secretly be black."

I don't like any of the political parties, but one thing I notice about a lot of liberals is that they love to try to box people's opinions in with little labels and name-calling. If you don't agree with this guy's opinion on race, you must be a bigot or racist. Oh if you don't find homosexuality acceptable, you must be a homo on the low or a homophobe. If you don't cosign all of the nonsense that is starting to come from feminism, you are a bigot or sexist.

Another thing a lot of these cats do is try to rearrange reality. Apparently doing things that are close to gay is 'being comfortable in your sexuality.' But avoiding it must mean you are insecure and probably gay on the sneak. Guys sitting around talking about they watched brokeback mountain and even sat through the sex scenes because they are so secure in their sexuality, but if you ain't down to watch and support those sorts of movies, you might be a homo on the sneak because you ain't secure enough in your sexuality to watch two men hugged up. Negroes out here wearing tiger print leggings because 'they are secure in their sexuality.' If you don't dig that, you secretly gay. Cats out here looking at other men talking about 'he so handsome. I'm secure in my sexuality enough to say that." But if you on some, "Man, I ain't into dudes so don't ask me to comment on their looks," then you insecure and secretly gay.

It's easily possible for people to have diverging opinions on a matter. Some people are cool with homosexuality, and others are not. That's just two people having different opinions. You don't got to accept the perpetuation of homosexuality to be straight. That's utter nonsense. If that's the case, the majority of Jamaica is gay. The majority of African nations is gay. 2pac is gay, Wutang is gay. Just about all muslims must be gay. Just about everybody's parents and grandparents must be gay too, because they weren't playing that back in the day. This tactic falls short when exposed to reality. What really happens is these guys take a few cases of homo hypocrites, aka figures who were really gay but spoke out against it, make them the face of dissenters and insinuate that everyone who doesn't cosign homosexuality is like those hypocrites. Ain't nobody falling for that name-calling okey doke.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, exactly. It's a little semantics trick they use to make disagreeing with them virtually impossible. You got hypocrites for everything. You got politicians that want to lock people up for stealing but are stealing from the public. You got women that call other women hoes but they are hoing it up just as much... but you don't ever hear anyone that speaks out against stealing to automatically be assumed as what they speak out against. You don't like people slanging drugs in your community? You must secretly be dealing crack!

With the homosexual agenda, they willfully focus on the hypocrites and try to paint everybody that disagrees with that lifestyle in some sort of negative connotation. Either you are 'afraid of homosexuals' aka a homophobe or you are on the downlow. I know exactly where you coming from with the self-insult angle. A lot of homosexuals and their backers talk about they are down with that cause, but their way to insult you is to insinuate you are what they are supporting. That's like some white dude saying, "It's really unfair that we have so much racism against blacks. Racists are so ignorant. If you don't agree with what I just said, you must secretly be black."

I don't like any of the political parties, but one thing I notice about a lot of liberals is that they love to try to box people's opinions in with little labels and name-calling. If you don't agree with this guy's opinion on race, you must be a bigot or racist. Oh if you don't find homosexuality acceptable, you must be a homo on the low or a homophobe. If you don't cosign all of the nonsense that is starting to come from feminism, you are a bigot or sexist.

Another thing a lot of these cats do is try to rearrange reality. Apparently doing things that are close to gay is 'being comfortable in your sexuality.' But avoiding it must mean you are insecure and probably gay on the sneak. Guys sitting around talking about they watched brokeback mountain and even sat through the sex scenes because they are so secure in their sexuality, but if you ain't down to watch and support those sorts of movies, you might be a homo on the sneak because you ain't secure enough in your sexuality to watch two men hugged up. Negroes out here wearing tiger print leggings because 'they are secure in their sexuality.' If you don't dig that, you secretly gay. Cats out here looking at other men talking about 'he so handsome. I'm secure in my sexuality enough to say that." But if you on some, "Man, I ain't into dudes so don't ask me to comment on their looks," then you insecure and secretly gay.

It's easily possible for people to have diverging opinions on a matter. Some people are cool with homosexuality, and others are not. That's just two people having different opinions. You don't got to accept the perpetuation of homosexuality to be straight. That's utter nonsense. If that's the case, the majority of Jamaica is gay. The majority of African nations is gay. 2pac is gay, Wutang is gay. Just about all muslims must be gay. Just about everybody's parents and grandparents must be gay too, because they weren't playing that back in the day. This tactic falls short when exposed to reality. What really happens is these guys take a few cases of homo hypocrites, aka figures who were really gay but spoke out against it, make them the face of dissenters and insinuate that everyone who doesn't cosign homosexuality is like those hypocrites. Ain't nobody falling for that name-calling okey doke.

you sound like you need to talk to somebody. you couldn't watch brokeback mountain??????? it's a fukking movie. there wasn't any fukking in it. i can understand if they showed them fukking, but that's not the case. did you avoid watching sherlock holmes because of its gay subtext, too?

look, here's the problem, kev. i think homosexuality is disgusting. not because i have a problem with them, but because i am not wired to feel any other way. however, i also possess enough intelligence and common sense to know that my repulsion towards the act of male on male sex is because of my biological composition.

you are getting preoccupied with shyt to the point that it leads an astute observer of behavior to conclude that you might be gay. i find homosexuality repulsive, but i also respect homosexuals and acknowledge that they were born that way. thus, i don't care if they get married. it doesn't affect me at all. more power to them. live happily ever after. i don't care.

if you're that bothered by two complete strangers being able to marry one another, it means something else is at play here. your preoccupation might be rooted in latent homosexual feelings that you're attempting to suppress.

i'm just being real: someone who is actually heterosexual does not care about gay marriage at all.

that's a fact.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Well said...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

:wow:

Shut them down.

And when gays are denied voting rights, civil rights, property, wealth, seating arrangements, have to use separate and un-equal facilities, lynched, beaten, enslaved, disenfranchised economically and socially, etc. etc. as a WHOLE group systematically and not just based upon scattered isolated incidents THEN perhaps they can compare their struggle to ours. Until then. :pacspit: