"I can say shyt that'll make B look at you different" - Siegel :scusthov:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Obama is Christian.

The bible is outdated dogma.

man I made my point as clear as day..if u can't see it u don't want to..period...u makin the shyt about u..it's not..u can't speak from that perspective unless u urself are a gay dude tryna get married in the church..this aint about ur views or my views on the church..it's about respect..u can't roll up in someone elses crib and try to make or change the rules fam...that's where I stand with the whole gays getting married in church..like I said..I feel they should be allowed to get married..u dont have to get married in church to be married..and as much as u don't like religion..once u step in that church and try to wed in that church using it's traditions..u brought religion into it..the whole shyt is a big ass contradiction...simple as that...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Who makes the rules for Christianity? God didn't write the bible. What if I'm a gay follower of Christ...like most of the choir boys.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Who makes the rules for Christianity? God didn't write the bible. What if I'm a gay follower of Christ...like most of the choir boys.

same things that make the rules for any other religion...faith and the word brotha...now if u have doubts or any of that..ur def not alone..but that's neither here nor there and it's a whole other discussion...and u damn straight there's gay dudes in the church...most def..but that's somethin they gotta deal with..they know the rules of the religion they claim to be a part of..so thats between them and God my g..

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm trying to help you understand how archaic a lot of what the bible teaches is and how people have cherry picked what to adhere to from it.

Plus, getting bent out of shape because gays wanna get married in a structure that has a cross hanging in it is absurd.

There are progressive, tolerant churches in blue states. I'd be willing to bet those are the churches where the gays would wed.

But that you've even given thought to, let alone disapprove of such a harmless, victimless, silly ceremony is the real scary aspect to this.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I'm trying to help you understand how archaic a lot of what the bible teaches is and how people have cherry picked what to adhere to from it.

Plus, getting bent out of shape because gays wanna get married in a structure that has a cross hanging in it is absurd.

There are progressive, tolerant churches in blue states. I'd be willing to bet those are the churches where the gays would wed.

But that you've even given thought to, let alone disapprove of such a harmless, victimless, silly ceremony is the real scary aspect to this.
ur not tellin me anything...cause first off..I didnt post my religious views...if I was an athiest..I would prolly feel the same way..ur not telling me anything new under the sun..and ur answering questions that I didnt ask u...ur completely missing my point...u seem to be focused on only christianity..specifically the catholic church...im talkin about religion in general..and the fact that doing something that's against the guidelines in the place of worship is disrespectful and u can't force that on any church or religion..I will state again...I have no prob with them getting married..but to get married in any religion's place of worship when the religion is against same sex marriage is disrespectful no matter what ur views are..no matter how u feel about said religion...both u and my views to the side..there is a bigger picture...if they feel THAT strongly about being married in the church..they must subscribe to that religion...which means they should know better..take the L..and get married outside the church..simple as that...

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
Just read through a few pages of this thread. And I am the fukk out of this fukkery..

i6VsYcK9Zc93U.gif

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Wow, its crazy how dudes are disrespecting spliz just cause he's saying ‘respect another man‘s house‘, i think I'm an athiest or whatever, I'm just me but my mom is religious, and sometimes i go to church with her, never do i bring my ‘bs‘ in to that building cause that would be disrespectful to the ppl there, not even god,

gays should be able to get married, that's cool.

But don't try to do your lil crip walk in a blood hood, that's their turf

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
I was trying to find a pic of a camel to pick on Jay but do not search gay camel. :scusthov: fukk the internet.