Is Jay Gay?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
man, fukk THE CHURCH! are you serious? fukk THE MOTHERfukkING CHURCH!

they should smear gay ass blood on the walls of the punk ass motherfukking, ass backwards, draconian fukking church.

an alter boy's ass blood perhaps.

Are u done?..this ain't even about me being religious...whatsoever..but in damn near ZERO religions is gay marriage cool..so WHY do it thru religion when they could do it thru the govt and it still be legal?..IF they choose to have a religious marriage..it IS disrespectful no matter if u agree with said religion or not...simple as that...now fukkin THINK before u come off ranting with nothing that adds to the convo...ur too grown for this shyt..ur 35 and that's post reads like ur 15..and alter boys are only a part of the Catholic Church...in which I don't agree with whatsoever...but that's another convo..

planD

Legends Live Forever
Supporter
Daps
Jay don't really give a fukk, diplomacy as usual.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of ignorant nikkas on this forum. kevm3 is clearly a homo, and i felt that on sohh. dude looks sweet. deal with that issue, brah.

no one is attempting to equate the very real and still present struggles of the black community with what homosexuals endure, but one wrong does NOT excuse another. what kind of contorted justification for bigotry is that? as long as gays aren't trying to hit on you, you shouldn't give a fukk about what they're doing.

they are CLEARLY not choosing to be gay. it's something you're born with. it's not an illness or a sickness. it's part of their identity. they are GAY. if two gay males or females want to marry one another, why does it matter to you? unless you're a homosexual who experiences discomfort when confronted by a reality you choose to suppress, there's no reason to have this much disdain for the idea of homosexual marriage.

shyt is suspect. fukkouttahere with any other argument.

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Yeah, exactly. It's a little semantics trick they use to make disagreeing with them virtually impossible. You got hypocrites for everything. You got politicians that want to lock people up for stealing but are stealing from the public. You got women that call other women hoes but they are hoing it up just as much... but you don't ever hear anyone that speaks out against stealing to automatically be assumed as what they speak out against. You don't like people slanging drugs in your community? You must secretly be dealing crack!

With the homosexual agenda, they willfully focus on the hypocrites and try to paint everybody that disagrees with that lifestyle in some sort of negative connotation. Either you are 'afraid of homosexuals' aka a homophobe or you are on the downlow. I know exactly where you coming from with the self-insult angle. A lot of homosexuals and their backers talk about they are down with that cause, but their way to insult you is to insinuate you are what they are supporting. That's like some white dude saying, "It's really unfair that we have so much racism against blacks. Racists are so ignorant. If you don't agree with what I just said, you must secretly be black."

I don't like any of the political parties, but one thing I notice about a lot of liberals is that they love to try to box people's opinions in with little labels and name-calling. If you don't agree with this guy's opinion on race, you must be a bigot or racist. Oh if you don't find homosexuality acceptable, you must be a homo on the low or a homophobe. If you don't cosign all of the nonsense that is starting to come from feminism, you are a bigot or sexist.

Another thing a lot of these cats do is try to rearrange reality. Apparently doing things that are close to gay is 'being comfortable in your sexuality.' But avoiding it must mean you are insecure and probably gay on the sneak. Guys sitting around talking about they watched brokeback mountain and even sat through the sex scenes because they are so secure in their sexuality, but if you ain't down to watch and support those sorts of movies, you might be a homo on the sneak because you ain't secure enough in your sexuality to watch two men hugged up. Negroes out here wearing tiger print leggings because 'they are secure in their sexuality.' If you don't dig that, you secretly gay. Cats out here looking at other men talking about 'he so handsome. I'm secure in my sexuality enough to say that." But if you on some, "Man, I ain't into dudes so don't ask me to comment on their looks," then you insecure and secretly gay.

It's easily possible for people to have diverging opinions on a matter. Some people are cool with homosexuality, and others are not. That's just two people having different opinions. You don't got to accept the perpetuation of homosexuality to be straight. That's utter nonsense. If that's the case, the majority of Jamaica is gay. The majority of African nations is gay. 2pac is gay, Wutang is gay. Just about all muslims must be gay. Just about everybody's parents and grandparents must be gay too, because they weren't playing that back in the day. This tactic falls short when exposed to reality. What really happens is these guys take a few cases of homo hypocrites, aka figures who were really gay but spoke out against it, make them the face of dissenters and insinuate that everyone who doesn't cosign homosexuality is like those hypocrites. Ain't nobody falling for that name-calling okey doke.

:pachaha:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Are u done?..this ain't even about me being religious...whatsoever..but in damn near ZERO religions is gay marriage cool..so WHY do it thru religion when they could do it thru the govt and it still be legal?..IF they choose to have a religious marriage..it IS disrespectful no matter if u agree with said religion or not...simple as that...now fukkin THINK before u come off ranting with nothing that adds to the convo...ur too grown for this shyt..ur 35 and that's post reads like ur 15..and alter boys are only a part of the Catholic Church...in which I don't agree with whatsoever...but that's another convo..

the church is so corrupt, so thieving, so rife with molestations of boys and girls, even in the black churches, that i could give two fukks about what some old ass, outdated dogma that precludes you from caring what building a couple of homos marry in.

only virgins should marry in the church by your standards. LOL.

step it up kiddo.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of ignorant nikkas on this forum. kevm3 is clearly a homo, and i felt that on sohh. dude looks sweet. deal with that issue, brah.

no one is attempting to equate the very real and still present struggles of the black community with what homosexuals endure, but one wrong does NOT excuse another. what kind of contorted justification for bigotry is that? as long as gays aren't trying to hit on you, you shouldn't give a fukk about what they're doing.

they are CLEARLY not choosing to be gay. it's something you're born with. it's not an illness or a sickness. it's part of their identity. they are GAY. if two gay males or females want to marry one another, why does it matter to you? unless you're a homosexual who experiences discomfort when confronted by a reality you choose to suppress, there's no reason to have this much disdain for the idea of homosexual marriage.

shyt is suspect. fukkouttahere with any other argument.

Having to respect somebody based on who they want to have sex with makes no sense to me?

Why do I have to respect that shyt?

You respect people who earn it.Sex is private and irrelevant.

When people say they are gay, they're pretty much telling you what they like to do in their bedroom.Why do I have to take note of what you do in your bedroom in order to respect you as a person?

You might as well give scat lovers special provisions.Let them shyt on each other in public.Wouldn't it be discrimination to not allow them to?

The shyt is none of my business.Gay people should keep that shyt private.

The most respectable gay people are the ones you can't tell are gay.They just chill out and don't make it a issue.You may even be shocked when you find out they're gay because they didn't put it out there like that.Just kept it on some person to person shyt.Real cool and reserved.Once they hit you with the news, you're like "okay...cool" because they've already proven themselves as a PERSON first.Not as a defensive gay crusader....AKA didn't force their sexual preference on you first like them flamboyant faq types.

Them the muthafukkas I have a problem with.All that loud broadcasting, extra feminine shyt is just sick to me.It's twisted .How you gone turn off women and then turn around and act like one? If that's not a mental illness, i don't know what is?

If you gay, I don't give a fukk.What you do in your bedroom is none of my business.I have nothing against it.

I just want to know why I have to acknowledge it and respect you for it?Why do you want special treatment because you like eating a dikk and getting your back blowed out?

They should just give them muthafukkas their own island.It'll be deserted in 150 yrs anyway

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
the church is so corrupt, so thieving, so rife with molestations of boys and girls, even in the black churches, that i could give two fukks about what some old ass, outdated dogma that precludes you from caring what building a couple of homos marry in.

only virgins should marry in the church by your standards. LOL.

step it up kiddo.

No..YOU step it up..I ain't the most religious person in the world...but having sex before marriage is a sin..ask for forgiveness..it is what it is...but marrying the same sex is a whole sinful lifestyle...and ur basically Marrying into a sinful lifestyle that's not considered right in the very place ur getting married..2 different things...2 diff levels of disrespect..u have a prob wit the church...but not EVERY church is corrupt..and what YOU feel about the church is irrelevant..wanna know why?..cause u ain't THEM..if they follow the church enough to get married in one...they obviously wouldn't have the same views as u..so u just spewin out hot air...venting ur frustrations for the church out for no reason...no matter what religion..if ur in the place of worship and straight up making a mockery of one of their traditions or guidelines inside that place of worship..it will be considered disrespectful...period..and only a dikkhead whose full of himself/herself would not understand that...like I said..I don't have a prob wit them getting married OUTSIDE the church..if I was religious and have my belief system..who the fukk are u to come at me and disrespect it?..nikka you DON'T have all the answers..NO man does...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
No..YOU step it up..I ain't the most religious person in the world...but having sex before marriage is a sin..ask for forgiveness..it is what it is...but marrying the same sex is a whole sinful lifestyle...and ur basically Marrying into a sinful lifestyle that's not considered right in the very place ur getting married..2 different things...2 diff levels of disrespect..u have a prob wit the church...but not EVERY church is corrupt..and what YOU feel about the church is irrelevant..wanna know why?..cause u ain't THEM..if they follow the church enough to get married in one...they obviously wouldn't have the same views as u..so u just spewin out hot air...venting ur frustrations for the church out for no reason...no matter what religion..if ur in the place of worship and straight up making a mockery of one of their traditions or guidelines inside that place of worship..it will be considered disrespectful...period..and only a dikkhead whose full of himself/herself would not understand that...like I said..I don't have a prob wit them getting married OUTSIDE the church..if I was religious and have my belief system..who the fukk are u to come at me and disrespect it?..nikka you DON'T have all the answers..NO man does...

Murderers, cheaters, liars, thieves, rapsts all have your blessing to marry in the church though huh?

And by the way. There are no such thing as sins, genius. Step into the 21st century and smell the coffee.

This is mind numbingly stupid. Just amazing. You're actually concerned with what four walls house a gay marriage. Think about that for a second.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff:

there's no such thing as sin. shut the fukk up.